Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I dont want more STUFF. I need SCALING content.

Ikyr0

I will not run more Mot, no sir. it takes too long, enemies are the same, and rewards are pitiful.

I just got two Defense Arbies in a row, so guess what I have to wait two hours to play, assuming the third will be a Survival/Excavation/Interception.

I can do one Kuva Flood, but that's only lvl 100 and it's too easy.

I have everything I could ever want. Frames, Rivens, forma'd weapons, pets, arcanes, etc. I have all of it. Could I please use it on something?

So lately, I've been logging on, spinning my fashionframe for a few minutes, and logging off. I'm not gonna sit around making virtual busy work for myself for two hours until the good Arby pops up...

We'll get these Orb fights now...and ok, that MAY be one thing to do. If it's not too easy, like Eidolons are.

Why can't I just run any mission on the Star Chart at lvl 125-150 and receive a scaling reward? it's just a bit of code, everything is already in place. Give me something to challenge my frame with.

Edited by Ikyr0

Just now, (XB1)Thy Divinity said:

I've been wondering why this isn't in the game already.  Doesn't seem to be any logical reason for it's absense

The only logical reason i can see is they've been busy placating the unwashed masses.

Though that could be the reason for so many things.

4 minutes ago, vid23 said:

why you want scaling reward when you alredy got everything?

why you dont just.. make the game harder yourself? like dont use powerful weapons/mods and there is your problem solved

I've suggested that previously, however that does not excuse the fact that there could (and should imo) be some instance of starting missions with considerably scaled enemies.

Also trying to suggest combating the power creep by toning it down by the user was a headache.  Trust me.

Edited by (XB1)Thy Divinity

we just need/want/ask for.. some system like famous arpg..  high dif " dungeos/misions here "   with loot from boses.. challenge enemies till u get boss zone, more mods sets ( bcs here its not based on equipement) or weapons parts, addons from diferents misions.

maybe we could have something like -- Elite mode in the entire star chart (remove arbitrations already, or give different/unique rewards)

Dragon Nest have layers of difficulty = Easy, Normal. Hard, Elite (i think they removed this one, but for the sake of discussion)

Hard is what will cater to casual/mid-game skilled player, you can basically finish these types of dungeons with a bit of a difficulty, but doesnt need a maxed-out gear

Elite is where it's at. You have to be extremely skilled, or fully-geared with a squad and the monsters here really hurt. With map mechanics that take it to the next level

^ this is what warframe basically needs, you can run the game within these layers (or somewhat similar) of difficulty, and with increased loot (specially loot), it doesnt even have to be new, just double x double the loot amount acquired as the difficulty increases

18 minutes ago, vid23 said:

why you dont just.. make the game harder yourself? like dont use powerful weapons/mods and there is your problem solved

Gimping yourself to provide artificial challenge is ignoring the problem. There should be content that tests your arsenal, not forces you to remove mods.

18 minutes ago, vid23 said:

what i want is challenge. The game to give us challenge, not you to create your own challenge. I want it to be with my strongest loadouts, well-conditioned high skilled squad enter a dungeon and be challenged AS SOON AS WE ENTER and not to wait 4 hours for it to be actually challenging

i dont even care about the rewards, the difficulty and teamwork survivability itself is a reward in its own

1 hour ago, Ikyr0 said:

I will not run more Mot, no sir. it takes too long, enemies are the same, and rewards are pitiful.

I just got two Defense Arbies in a row, so guess what I have to wait two hours to play, assuming the third will be a Survival/Excavation/Interception.

I can do one Kuva Flood, but that's only lvl 100 and it's too easy.

I have everything I could ever want. Frames, Rivens, forma'd weapons, pets, arcanes, etc. I HAVE S#&$. Could I please use it on something?

So lately, I've been logging on, spinning my fashionframe for a few minutes, and logging off. I'm not gonna sit around making virtual busy work for myself for two hours until the good Arby pops up...

We'll get these Orb fights now...and ok, that MAY be one thing to do. If it's not too easy, like Eidolons are.

Why can't I just run any mission on the Star Chart at lvl 125-150 and receive a scaling reward? it's just a bit of code, everything is already in place. Give me something to challenge my frame with.

Except its not...another armchair codemaster I see. :facepalm:

They'd basically have to create a new mode, so that the game recognises its supposed to give 10x stronger enemies from the get-go, as opposed to gradually scaling up, as in other modes.

And even if it was just a matter of making every enemy 10x more powerful, it would still need testing and QA to make sure everything worked as intended and didn't produce conflicts with other aspects of the game. Likely individual units would need to be tweaked and balanced so they didn't 1-shot players (a common complaint I've read when things get too hard for the vets) or require ridiculous amounts of firepower to take down.

This isn't work of a few days or even weeks. You're probably looking at months of work to go through everything with a fine-tooth comb.

And in case it escaped your notice DE kinda have their hands full with Fortuna Part II and Railjack.

So if you keep pestering them, you might get something at the back end of next year at the earliest...

EDIT:

---------

FYI this is actually a game about accumulating stuff and progressing a storyline, more than it is about "unlimited powaaaaaarrrrr!!!!111". If that doesn't float your boat anymore, I'd suggest looking for something else to play.

Edited by FlusteredFerret

They don't scale rewards very far because there are many combos that can bring people to lvl 9999 in endless missions. The game has always been broke for those that min-max and they don't want people playing missions for 10 hours to get every resource they could ever need for the rest of the games life.

It's just easier not to reward that play style than to Nerf people's favorite setups.

1 hour ago, (XB1)Thy Divinity said:

I've been wondering why this isn't in the game already.  Doesn't seem to be any logical reason for it's absence.

Challenging content with scaling rewards will split the player base, and DE doesn't want that.

They want a game in which everything is available to everyone and their granny too.

hace 10 minutos, Orgoon dijo:

Challenging content with scaling rewards will split the player base, and DE doesn't want that.

They want a game in which everything is available to everyone and their granny too.

my granny is really good at this game...

2 hours ago, vid23 said:

not sure what answers you want me to give you. why why why? because preference. if i wanted to simulate a harder game by putting in additional work and thought in downgrading my gear (which by the way I grinded for), I wouldn't be making this post. it is logical that when you put work into obtaining something cool, you want to USE it to achieve other things. not to trivialize the game further. WF only gets easier as you unlock more, until you can just afk missions.

I basically stated my problem in hopes that DE may have a look. if no scaling content is added, I am leaving for Division 2 and Anthem in the spring, where devs actually care about endgame. simple as that from my end. but believe me, i want to keep playing WF. I like it. but I will not make virtual busy work for myself, like you mention.

Edited by Ikyr0

1 minute ago, Ikyr0 said:

not sure what answers you want me to give you. why why why? because preference. if i wanted to simulate a harder game by putting in additional work and thought in downgrading my gear (which by the way I grinded for), I wouldn't be making this post. it is logical that when you put work into grinding, you want to USE that stuff to do other things. not to trivialize the game further.

I basically stated my problem in hopes that DE may have a look. if no scaling content is added, I am leaving for Division 2 and Anthem in the spring, where devs actually care about endgame. simple as that from my end. but believe me, i want to keep playing WF. I like it. but I will not make virtual busy work for myself, like you mention.

they wont. and will never have a look at that. You (and me) are 1:100000 so we basically dont exist as an opinion, as some other player here commented earlier

46 minutes ago, FlusteredFerret said:

FYI this is actually a game about accumulating stuff and progressing a storyline, more than it is about "unlimited powaaaaaarrrrr!!!!111". If that doesn't float your boat anymore, I'd suggest looking for something else to play. 

48 minutes ago, Firetempest said:

They don't scale rewards very far because there are many combos that can bring people to lvl 9999 in endless missions. The game has always been broke for those that min-max and they don't want people playing missions for 10 hours to get every resource they could ever need for the rest of the games life.

ok but this doesn't explain why they shouldnt add the higher level mobs for those who want to 2-3 shot things, instead of wiping the entire map with a single cast.

Edited by Ikyr0