Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I dont want more STUFF. I need SCALING content.

Ikyr0

1 minute ago, Fire2box said:

you are exactly right in that it "doesn't really matter?" because DE never once resonded into the topic about daily standing cap limit-ion. the most posted, most viewed topic in all of fortuna feedback. So it's all a moot point and to me implies player feedback doesn't matter anymore unless it's something DE is already thinking about in house. 

For now I operate on a single premise on these forums. DE doesn't read them only other players do. 

actually DE has responded to the standing cap. if you watched that video from tacticalpotatoe they gave the obvious response to the standing question

Edited by Makunogo

they really didn't. It was outside of that topic. 

sorry that their very blunt answer wasn't good enough for you. but the reasoning was inherently super obvious.

Edit: getting off topic.. oops.

Edited by Makunogo

Just now, Makunogo said:

sorry that their very blunt answer wasn't good enough for you. but the reasoning was inherently super obvious.

it's not the answer that's upseting. it's that they can't be bothered to answer it when anybody but a WF partner asked it directly.  

Just now, Fire2box said:

it's not the answer that's upseting. it's that they can't be bothered to answer it when anybody but a WF partner asked it directly.  

well tough. it was answered so the whole standing thing should be put to rest its not going to be changed. either way.

Heh, there's that WF community toxicity Life Of Rio goes on about. 

and thats where i will stop responding. 

there is no toxicity in my post. just like rio i am blunt. 

i dont really care that its not what u want to hear. that doesn't make it toxic. 

as i said i'm not here to cater to anyone's feelings.

Edited by Makunogo

4 minutes ago, Makunogo said:

and thats where i will stop responding. 

there is no toxicity in my post. just like rio i am blunt. 

i dont really care that its not what u want to hear. that doesn't make it toxic. 

as i said i'm not here to cater to anyone's feelings.

Heh tough. 

7 hours ago, deothor said:

Listen, it's all cool that the arbitrations have their history behind them, but they are still boring, clunky and time consuming with arguable rewards.

As the community demanded.

Turns out, as is the case in nearly every game, the community is bad at understanding what it wants.

22 minutes ago, BallisticSalsa said:

Turns out, as is the case in nearly every game, the community is bad at understanding what it wants.

Mind linking where the community demanded mid level content with statues as rewards? I can’t seem to find any

we asked for more challenging content, we asked for higher level content, “elite” alerts yet it’s sortie 1 level, originally it was going to be lvl 80 to start with but even then they nerfed it down to 60

People have been asking for harder content, we got lower level content which is even easier than usual, because the drones kill nearby enemies when you kill them, it’s actually easier than a norma survival imo. The only “hard” aspect is a single life, which is irrelevant for anyone that’s at endgame and knows how to play anyway.

that and the mediocre rewards

19 minutes ago, BallisticSalsa said:

Or maybe the content we received was halfbaked? You can blame community as a whole only so much.

But even then, there are many things DE should have fixed by now, like how mobs scale in endless missions. People have been asking for this change for years. 

There are many obvious ways DE could almost effortlessly improve veteran experience with the game.

But instead we are in this cycle of them doing their stuff, totally ignoring 99,99% of feedback, us being somewhat 'meh' about the content and people defending DE no matter what.