Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bounty Hunter Achievement

Mythic_ShockZz

Question

This achievement is being awarded for doing 6 bounties within 60 minutes in Orb Vallis.

I wanted to complete this so I went ahead and started a timer to see how long I need for 6 bounties

First problem is there are only 5 uncompleted bounties when you start so I thought you need a reset while doing this

I started with about 45 minutes to the next reset at 20.08 and completed 6 bounties (1st, 2nd, 5th, 4th, 3rd and 1st after reset). I did every bounty once and I finished at 21.06, which means it took me 58 minutes for the 6 bounties.

Now my achievement is on 2/6 which it already was before and that simply doesn't make any sense to me. Throughout the bounties the achievement never showed up telling me I made progress, but I thought it was a bug so I went on. It never told me 1/6 but after the last mission it jumped to 2/6.

The problem here is that I don't find the mistake I made: -wrong order wouldn't make sense due to the 1st after reset being 2/6 in the challenge progress

-even if I was too slow and got the time wrong I still should have been at 5/6

-it can't be that you need to stay inside Orb Vallis bc I did 4 of those quests alone whithout leaving

What am I missing?

Edited by P0t4toCh1P

3 answers to this question

I'm not sure why the counter didn't go up for the achievement, but you don't have to do six different bounties. We just did the easiest one six times last night and got it, so that should make your life easier on the next attempt! 😃

vor 58 Minuten schrieb Fellfae:

I'm not sure why the counter didn't go up for the achievement, but you don't have to do six different bounties. We just did the easiest one six times last night and got it, so that should make your life easier on the next attempt! 😃

I did that before and ended up doing it about 8 times in an hour but it didnt work so I thought you would have to do different ones