[DE]Rebecca

[PC] What and When to expect Fortuna Part II: The Profit Taker!

Mmm, can't wait for part 2. I want to destroy those spiders with fire and brimstone.

• Haha 1
  • Satisfied 1

I hope we don't have to farm toroids to rank up with Little Duck. Will the heists reward them?

• Like 18
  • Haha 1
  • Woah 1
  • Applause 3
  • Upvote 10

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

The hype is real, far too real. We've got the roast potatoes, beans and peas of Fortuna, but this seems like it'll be the proper roast!

We know arch-guns are coming, but are arch-melee also included? i can't quite recall if it was all arch weapons or not, but if not, then it kind of makes sense to me, with Melee 3.0 and all of that rework stuff included with it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

C) And everything else?!
We have new Conservation species, new Amps & Arcanes, 

THIS right here!!! Some of the current Arcanes are so sweet! Can't wait for the new ones

13 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

B) VOX SOLARIS:
Stock up on Toroids - Little Duck's Vox Solaris Syndicate has 5 Ranks coming and will be home to Baruuk and his Components.

If only Toroids wasn't such a tedious chore though. Well, not that it matters for me when I can't really play it with others and will have to try to solo it with my potato anyway.

13 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Agent -  (Baruuk's Blueprint)
Hand - (Baruuk's Components)

OOF. Getting the BP before the components feels so unproductive and such a tease. You could climb up while crafting the components and reach the next tier with the parts ready and waiting for the BP, instead that order will only delay the process even further.

But I wonder what kind of bundles this update will have. Also pretty please fix the Buzlok with this update. D;

Edited by God_is_a_Cat_Girl
  • Like 5
  • Woah 1
  • Applause 3
  • Upvote 11

Please do not confine Orbs to the Warm/Cold cycle. Since the Silver Grove, it has been aggravating to be forced when you can play a section of content. Fishing in Orb Vallis is already a nightmare with a 5 minute window for Warm fish, so please do not make the activation of an Orb confined to this cycle system.

26 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

B) VOX SOLARIS:
Stock up on Toroids - Little Duck's Vox Solaris Syndicate has 5 Ranks coming and will be home to Baruuk and his Components.

Also, I await the new ranks:

b3dc85b4e93d2c0b939292261ea3d573.png

Edited by Voltage
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6
  • Woah 2
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Agent -  (Baruuk's Blueprint)
Hand - (Baruuk's Components)

Does that mean you finally won't pollute reward lists with one-off items that immediately become garbage once the players get them?

• Haha 1
  • Satisfied 1
  • Applause 3
  • Upvote 11

18 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

A)THE GROFIT TAKER:
The Grofit Taker Orb, you'll be able to freely access every stage of the Heist... this will make more sense once it's live :wink:.

Sorry had the urge to fix that "typo".

A perfect Christmas gift along with Mesa Prime Access and Tennobaum 2018. Thank you DE!

• Haha 1

vor 19 Minuten schrieb [DE]Rebecca:

C) And everything else?!
We are already at 12 pages of Notes for Part II. We have new Conservation species, new Amps & Arcanes, new Lore Fragments for our Fortuna Vendors, new Mods, new Operator hair, new Cosmetics, and much much more!

See you soon, Tenno!

Do we have an update on the previously revealed Helminth Charger mods? It's been kinda quiet on that front.

• Applause 1
  • Upvote 3

19 minutes ago, AdunSaveMe said:

I hope we don't have to farm toroids to rank up with Little Duck. Will the heists reward them?

I just Hope DE buffs the base drop rates for them, last time i went in with a full squad to farm for them, 40 plus minutes later we each had around a thousand kill each, and only 1 toroid dropped.

Edited by Nova73
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 7

4 minutes ago, Nova73 said:

I just Hope DE buffs the base drop rates for them, last time i went in with a full squad to farm for them, 40 plus minutes later we each had around a thousand kill each, and only 1 toroid dropped.

Offtopic for thread but it's much faster (in my experience!) to farm them using a booster + smeeta kavat + spelunking. Rather than trying to battle for them. Find a map of toroid spawn locations, pick a few caves close to Fortuna, and just hop out and check them, wait for cat buff (mine or fish while waiting) before you collect them. 4-8x per pickup!

3 minutes ago, Nova73 said:

I just Hope DE buffs the drop rates for them, last time i went in with a full squad to farm for them, 30 plus minutes we each had around a thousand kill each, and only 1 toroid dropped.

That is my experience with them too so far. That was with the boosters I had last week too! 😄 I don't look forward to gathering toroids through these manners to be honest and was hoping that these 'Heists' would be an alternative source of the Sentient Core equivalent.

Hoping that these new amps are Void Blast boosting amps to be used alongside Void laser amps.

Aww, no mention if it's going to be forced co-op or if we can solo them. Nervously waiting for it to release to see if I will or won't be participating in this part of the update.

Thanks though 😄 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

You must be Old Mate to participle in the Heist Bounties.

hype for the update: deleted

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 2