[DE]Rebecca

[PC] What and When to expect Fortuna Part II: The Profit Taker!

:facepalm: That pain again 

5000+22000+44000+70000+99000+132000 = 372 Toroids

even then i don't have calculated the rest for offerings

And than the droprate way to low this gonna take months

But sure i can't wait for the new content ofc :cool:

• Upvote 3

Please DE, stop adding things like cycle system.

We've been suffered enough from tridolon.

Not all tenno have plenty of time waiting for the cycle.

+ I want to pause the game in open world when I play solo.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 5

Will it ever be possible to cover Umbra’s scarves/additive armor separately? As awesome as it looks, it noticeably clashes with some schemes as it matches what normally would be a color slot for small details.

Will the Tennocon armor ever have the metal tint in slot 4 instead so that I can finally mix and match armor I paid real money for technically?

6 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Agent -  (Baruuk's Blueprint)
Hand - (Baruuk's Components)

Given DE Scott's comments on Tactical Potato's youtube channel/Twitch regarding the (at the time) ongoing debate regarding the soloability of the heists. It would be useful if you could comment sooner rather than later on whether you are locking a whole Warframe (and the associated MR) behind Forced-Teaming content?

• Upvote 8

A) HEISTS & TAKING DOWN THE PROFIT TAKER:
You must be Old Mate to participle in the Heist Bounties. So if you're not there yet - you've got a new goal for the weekend! Once you've gone through a full Heist - including the finale of taking down The Profit Taker Orb, you'll be able to freely access every stage of the Heist... this will make more sense once it's live :wink:.

haha thats a good joke...hahaha...wait...wait no youre serious????

Edited by Helm
  • Upvote 3

10 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Stock up on Toroids - Little Duck's Vox Solaris Syndicate has 5 Ranks coming and will be home to Baruuk and his Components.

Having us to grind is ok because that is what the game is about... but could you all at least increase the drop rate of those toroids?

Of course there will be ass who said they farmed 30 toroids in 30mins (them without proof) but many people got only 2 toroids in 30mins. I don't think that make sense for people to grind, not to mention the toroids to rank up etc.

• Upvote 2

Цитата

will be home to Baruuk and his Components.

Цитата

home to Baruuk and his Components.

Цитата

Baruuk and his Components.

giphy.gif

Thanks alot. We all wanted to farm something that drops in quantities of approx one thing in 30 minutes while you already run Nekros and Smeeta, back to good ol days of Hema farming. To get another mastery fodder frame. 

Edited by -Temp0-
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

Can you do something about Toroid farming? It's such a pain to get, even compared to Cetus Whisps and it's much harder. A slight buff or adding them into the Bounty reward list would be nice please.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

B) VOX SOLARIS:
Stock up on Toroids - Little Duck's Vox Solaris Syndicate has 5 Ranks coming and will be home to Baruuk and his Components.

d84.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Looking forward to this. I'm actually happy DE decided to lock the Heist mode under Solaris standing (I now understand what they meant last month when they said you'd have to work for it).That way new/inexperienced players can't just jump in, which is something I appreciate after farming Eidolons in public groups. 

I'm curious about the Archguns, new amps and new Arcanes. If the Orb Mothers are not damaged with void energy then the new Amps may use standard damage or elements, which would make them more useful around the game. 

• Applause 1
  • Upvote 3

Cool

And im sittin ere figuring out why fallout4 mods dont work and what i messed up In the ini file. 

I dont even remember my task lis on warframe cause i dont have one

Its annoying when you for get things 

Wonder if theres warframe mods for fallout🤔

Gah im rambling again apologies

Maybe its time to play Support frames and help da noobs cause that is fun

about the arch-gun on foot thing, is it heist only or anywhere?

can it be used right away or does it have requirements (apart form having an arch-gun of course)?

are all arch-guns included or only some of them?

how soon, if at all, will arch-melee get the same treatment?

"You must be Old Mate to participle in the Heist Bounties. So if you're not there yet - you've got a new goal for the weekend!"

Well all my hype for this patch just fell flat... no chance at maxing my rep before this hits.  

Does whoever wrote this understand you can't just "max your rep over the weekend"? Can we have someone from DE explain to us how to reach this goal over the weekend? Are they aware that daily rep caps exists? 

Also, new Warframe locked behind 2 layers of rep grind and forced group content? is this the direction the game is going now?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 7

16 hours ago, ShinTechG said:

Only you. You all don't want to work for anything do you? Wasn't even that much of a grind to get to max standing.

It's not about not wanting to work for anything. It's about the fact that this is an arbitrary barrier, only made worse by the daily cap being directly affected by mastery. I'm maxed in Old Mate, so it doesn't affect me personally, but that doesn't mean it is a healthy decision. Eidolons are less gated in this sense, because Amps don't take a lot of time to get blueprints for and build (this is still technically time-gating, but not as much).

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

At this rate, I am probably just going to plat Baruuk because I farm plat faster than I farm Toroids.

Come on man, this kind of frame gating is getting silly.

19 hours ago, OvisCaedo said:

This is a bit worrying to see listed. Toroid farming seems so mind-numbingly boring that I had assumed it was mostly just a placeholder for the orb heists BEING the actual source of standing. But you're saying to just stock up on them now, suggesting that we shouldn't be expecting to get them or something equivalent from the fights?? It's just mindless farming in three locations all the way, and that's all this syndicate will be?

I know you don't want to give everything away, but this is a bit of a red flag. I'd love it if you could clarify on this one in advance a bit.

EDIT: got a response from rebb on twitter, sounds like we're fine

For those that continue to complain about toroid farming without reading prior posts. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 4

18 minutes ago, KamikazeKamanzi said:

For those that continue to complain about toroid farming without reading prior posts. 

THANK god for that! I wasn't farming toroids to begin with. Too mind numbingly boring, At least getting them from the spidylon will be fun.

what about the corpus shotgun an revolver shown at tennocon?

ihKWJEm.jpg

Edited by Cicasajt

21 minutes ago, Cicasajt said:

what about the corpus shotgun an revolver shown at tennocon?

ihKWJEm.jpg

The optimistic side of me wants to believe that when Reb said that there is more coming along with the second part, that shotgun and revolver might be included with it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KamikazeKamanzi said:

Still doesn't change the fact that the only current option isn't exactly an enjoyable experience with it's drop rates etc.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 1