[DE]Rebecca

[PC] What and When to expect Fortuna Part II: The Profit Taker!

2 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

Still doesn't change the fact that the only current option isn't exactly an enjoyable experience with it's drop rates etc.

That was in remark to those assuming toroid farming wouldn't change post update of fortuna 2. Of course current farming for toroids are a burden without a resource and drop chance booster.

So no intention of giving the k-drive race standings with Fortuna part 2 ya?

Um, you have to be max rank to do the Orb Heists... No thanks, I think I'll just wait for RailJack to drop.  Nice try though

4 минуты назад, Jynx41174 сказал:

Um, you have to be max rank to do the Orb Heists... No thanks, I think I'll just wait for RailJack to drop.  Nice try though

But imagine that to access the railjack you should be max rank with Quills and Fortuna and Vox Solaris. 

• Haha 1
  • Woah 1

6 minutes ago, -Temp0- said:

But imagine that to access the railjack you should be max rank with Quills and Fortuna and Vox Solaris. 

Not necessarily, I imagine it's going to be a quest like The Archwing to unlock it, but I guess we'll find out when it drops.

14 minutes ago, Jynx41174 said:

exactly. Orb heists should be accesible to everyone. I do mean everyone. the difficulty too should be easy so we can all play it

On 2018-12-14 at 5:25 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Operator hair, new Cosmetics

is there any plan to fix the operator outfits' clipping, color mismatch, and alignment issues that theres 20 or so bug n feedback threads for? i must admit, new operator items would be much more exciting when it doesn't mean all of our old customization goes out the window. id love new hair, but not as much as i want the items ive paid money for to maintain a level of quality they are currently missing.

Edited by (XB1)ashes of suvius
clearer wording
  • Applause 1

48 minutes ago, BeeWhyOhBee said:

the difficulty too should be easy so we can all play it

i disagree personally. should u be able to access them, get smashed, and have goals to work towards? sure. should they be easy so they bore everyone thats not new? no. not everything should be a cake walk. players that have been playing this game for years and are prepared still want challenges. these things arent supposed to be an easy planet boss you can railroad through. they are supposed to be an epic hunt that takes planning, cooperation, good builds and team builds. it shouldnt be so hard you have to become a hardcore vet player with a team pulled from the tops ranks of a leaderboard to beat it, but it also shouldnt be made easy for new players. it shouldn't be so easy you dont need a team. if i can oneshot these things because ive been playing this game for 4 years and know how to put a build together, im going to be pissed.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 2

I hope Fortuna II will fix some still existing problems from Fortuna I and don't just throw in new stuff (including new bugs)!

• Applause 2

vor 21 Stunden schrieb Zanchak:

@[DE]Rebecca    Is it gonna be a huge download? I'm gonna be away for xmas... on data, this doesn't bode well. 😟

I'm also worried about this. :thinking:
Maybe a huge download is hint to take a break from this game and spend some more time in RL.

On 2018-12-14 at 11:30 PM, AdunSaveMe said:

I hope we don't have to farm toroids to rank up with Little Duck. Will the heists reward them?

Hahahahahahahaha.... hahahahahahahahaha.... ahaha... *starts sobbing*

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BeeWhyOhBee said:

exactly. Orb heists should be accesible to everyone. I do mean everyone. the difficulty too should be easy so we can all play it

I mean, have you tried pub Eidolons? I have no problem teaching people but sometimes it gets overbearing how many pubs don’t know what to do, and sometimes I can’t get squads together. I’m not even max rank (I haven’t even gave in the parts to get to Doer yet) and I think this is fine.

Don’t forget this is technically like endgame content in what is a VERY early on unlocked area.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Jynx41174 said:

2 hours ago, BeeWhyOhBee said:

Yet people constantly complain about not having any endgame content. Endgame content isnt meant for new people. If endgame content allows new people to play then it's too easy and not endgame hehe. I guess DE is damned if they do and damned if they don't.

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, RoninJed said:

Yet people constantly complain about not having any endgame content. Endgame content isnt meant for new people. If endgame content allows new people to play then it's too easy and not endgame hehe. I guess DE is damned if they do and damned if they don't.

not really a damned if u do damned if u dont situation imo. people complaining doesn't make it so. theres also threads about how people dont like being able to crush all the new content in a week. making what should be endgame (or at least a challenge) into easy new player fodder makes that problem worse. DE makes plenty of content geared at new players. some content just shouldnt be easy n shouldnt be designed for new players to do it without putting in work. mmos dont get expansions with raids built for people that have been playing two weeks, they get ones with some content for everyone n a raid designed for people that have already played the rest of the content. these heists are that raid. between elite onslaught, arbitrations n these heists, the vets have just now been getting the endgame content they've wanted for years. let them have it. DE gets on strings of design, right now theyre catching up on long overdue challenging content, after this they will be back to new player content soon enough.

i agree with you entirely except that last sentence, just making it clear i did read more than that sentence. this post is more so to spell it out a little more for the people saying it should be easy content than a rebuttal to you.

On 2018-12-14 at 10:25 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

A) HEISTS & TAKING DOWN THE PROFIT TAKER:
You must be Old Mate to participle in the Heist Bounties. So if you're not there yet - you've got a new goal for the weekend! Once you've gone through a full Heist - including the finale of taking down The Profit Taker Orb, you'll be able to freely access every stage of the Heist... this will make more sense once it's live :wink:.

Can you Reduce this i Cant hardly play on fortuna to rank my Sanding or use my bro Ticker Cetus allows you to do them earlyer and to be honest its all i care about. Yes Rage at me for not like a 100% Better Verison of cetus but my PC cant handle it and i cant Handle the lag if i cant then i will be forced to buy everything with plat i dont have i am sure i am not the only one that has this Problem

5 hours ago, BeeWhyOhBee said:

Sorry fam but I don’t want this to be for everyone. If people want something easy they can find something else to do.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Pineapplecow said:

to be fair, if you cant barely play on orb vallis due to lag n computer specs, you wont be able to play the heists either due to lag n computer specs... they are out in orb vallis. maybe im crazy but that doesn't seem like a valid reason to make heists open to players who just dont bother putting in the work, or players that started a week or two ago n wanna moan about how they cant do the new thing when they havent done most of the old things. also, try turning off a bunch of the particle effects n other visual effects, it may help your playability.

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, KamikazeKamanzi said:

are a burden without a resource and drop chance booster.

Like literally every other resource in the game, so what makes this one oh so special.

On 2018-12-15 at 5:25 AM, [DE]Rebecca said:

A) HEISTS & TAKING DOWN THE PROFIT TAKER:
You must be Old Mate to participle in the Heist Bounties. So if you're not there yet - you've got a new goal for the weekend! Once you've gone through a full Heist - including the finale of taking down The Profit Taker Orb, you'll be able to freely access every stage of the Heist... this will make more sense once it's live :wink:.

Kewwwwl soo many new goals - after - another new goal  - after - ancient Hema, Garuda, Kreska, Ocucor, Battacor, Oxylus, Kitguns, K-Drive and Moa.

And the best part is failed PayPal authentication that comes with "table tennis" - which makes my wallet is safe.

1 час назад, LupisV0lk сказал:

Like literally every other resource in the game, so what makes this one oh so special.

No.

Not even remotely close. Most of other resources you can get without doing literally anything because extractors exist, farming frames exist - common and uncommon resources. Rare resources like argon crystals,  neural sensor, neurodes, mutagen samples you can farm like any other rare resource - breaking containers, doing specific missions on specific planets liek Lua and killing mini bosses and sheeet. Most just dont know HOW to do it effectively so they imagine that its the same but its not. The ONLY exception from this list is mutagen samples if you farm for large amonuts. That's it.

Everything else is easy to get.

Edited by -Temp0-
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 2

~On the first day of Christmas the Red Text gave to me hotfixes with love from DE~

• Haha 1
  • Applause 1