[DE]Rebecca

[PC] What and When to expect Fortuna Part II: The Profit Taker!

21 minutes ago, XenMaster said:

Question : does this fortuna part 2 comes with Mesa Prime and Nyx and Titania rework?

Mesa Prime comes on Tuesday as a hotfix irrespective of the state of Fortuna Part II. Prime Access cycles are not tied to main builds. 

The Nyx and Titania reworks on the other hand will drop with the main update. 

1 minute ago, Jarriaga said:

Mesa Prime comes on Tuesday as a hotfix irrespective of the state of Fortuna Part II. Prime Access cycles are not tied to main builds. 

Noooooo, oh well. Gonna grind mesa prime until Nyx and Titania rework comes in

Will the Titania and Nyx reworks come with they'r respective new deluxes? i laready started saving my platinum XD

Also, there'l be anything related to Garuda lore?

9 hours ago, LupisV0lk said:

Like literally every other resource in the game, so what makes this one oh so special.

You know very well that's not the case so spare me with your nonsense. 

• Haha 1
  • Applause 1

Ah cmon guys, for you all complaining about the standing with Solaris being annoying, it may be but most of the time people are just standing around doing jack, credit booster > high risk index 2 rounds > 2-3x > GG WP run ticker all day long and trade bonds for standing, that's what I did for a fraction of time and got it all maxed out.

On 2018-12-14 at 11:38 PM, Voltage said:

b3dc85b4e93d2c0b939292261ea3d573.png

Got 100 of each as well. Lil behind you though, but I've got enough I think. If this is like quils we probably have to farm mother orb for something like eido shards anyway. So 300 is enough I recall.

Also about the rep thing. Actually it is VERY VERY easy to get rank 5. If you know where to buy that is. Search around fortuna's people to find someone who can help you get that rank. You'll be there sooner then you think!

Oh boy we get to lock a warframe behind a syndicate that'll probably take an additional 30 hours of grinding beyond what was already necessary to get to old mate, I sure hope the new content is in a properly functioning state too that won't crash/softlock 90% of the time too as we have lots of experience with seeing that so far...

+ We get to have a bunch of new amps to gild, it's not like the gilding mechanic only exists to artificially double the amount of effort it takes to get mastery out of weapons that otherwise belong in Ticker's secondhand store, and I'm sure the artificial limits on syndicate standing won't make playing the heists a chore too. And this is assuming toroids will be easier to get during heists too, as the current way of farming them isn't consistent - even if it is the most fun currently available on fortuna.

• Haha 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

If the heists won't have a reliable way to farm Toroids I might as well drop the whole Fortuna farm. This is just getting ridiculous.

• Upvote 1

On 2018-12-14 at 8:25 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

If you're on PC you'll be expecting Fortuna Part II: The Profit Taker soon!

See you soon, Tenno!

TYPOS:

It should read Soon™

• Applause 1

On 2018-12-16 at 8:05 AM, Jarriaga said:

Inb4 it's all Tuesday :0

On 2018-12-15 at 12:25 AM, [DE]Rebecca said:

B) VOX SOLARIS:
Stock up on Toroids - Little Duck's Vox Solaris Syndicate has 5 Ranks coming and will be home to Baruuk and his Components.

The Update will include continued ranks of:

Agent -  (Baruuk's Blueprint)
Hand - (Baruuk's Components)
Instrument
Shadow

I have a (somewhat-)better-than-[url=https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/200182230-What-are-the-minimum-specs-for-Warframe]min-req PC[/url] (Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 vs 6400, 4 GB RAM vs. 2 GB, and a GeForce 550 TI vs. GeForce 8600 GT).

But while performance in OV has certainly improved since launch, I cannot reliably remain connected to squadmates as either host or client for more than a couple frames - to say nothing of the various load times.

As such, pretty much my only hope for farming Toroids is spelunking.
And as Brozime [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zE7DlsjhJ2E]eloquently puts it[/url]: "I cannot possibly advise anyone to do this farm, but if you would like to inflict pain on yourself, it's there for you solo player, if you want just absolute time-wasting pain, if you'd like existential dread over your time spent on this after you come awa from it an hour later with a single toroid - absolutely be my guest."
(And, really, both my time and my mental wellbeing are worth more to me than that.)

And this is a shame.
The couple of times I actually managed so duo-ing with a clanmate, toroid farming was basically my perfect idea of fun:
No gimmicks, no alternate lose conditions, no outside considerations to pull you out of the immersion in just killing things for as long as you can survive.
Just Kill Sh*t.

tl;dr - I'd already given up on the Operator cosmetics, looks like I'm faced with 'plat or do without' on Baruuk as well.
Even if Orb heists drop Toroids, last I heard, they're also a team venture, so.

Yes, I know that plat can be traded for, as well as bought, and I love Warframe for it.
But at what point does 'technically obtainable' become 'effectively not obtainable'?
I'm displeased with the non-choice I currently have.

And if the answer is to increase the official min reqs? That's fine.

Edited by Chroia
I miss the OG editor.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 2018-12-17 at 1:32 AM, KamikazeKamanzi said:

You know very well that's not the case so spare me with your nonsense. 

Oh it's very much the case.

This community/forum seems to have a real hard on for not wanting to play the game and yet want everything given to them while crying the mythical CoNtEnT DrOuGhT.

Edited by LupisV0lk

24 minutes ago, LupisV0lk said:

Oh it's very much the case.

This community/forum seems to have a real hard on for not wanting to play the game and yet want everything given to them while crying the mythical CoNtEnT DrOuGhT.

Sure thing bud. The vast majority of players both vets and new are complaining about these resources being lack luster in drops including full time content creators. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Chroia said:

I have a (somewhat-)better-than-[url=https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/200182230-What-are-the-minimum-specs-for-Warframe]min-req PC[/url] (Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 vs 6400, 4 GB RAM vs. 2 GB, and a GeForce 550 TI vs. GeForce 8600 GT).

But while performance in OV has certainly improved since launch, I cannot reliably remain connected to squadmates as either host or client for more than a couple frames - to say nothing of the various load times.

As such, pretty much my only hope for farming Toroids is spelunking.
And as Brozime [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zE7DlsjhJ2E]eloquently puts it[/url]: "I cannot possibly advise anyone to do this farm, but if you would like to inflict pain on yourself, it's there for you solo player, if you want just absolute time-wasting pain, if you'd like existential dread over your time spent on this after you come awa from it an hour later with a single toroid - absolutely be my guest."
(And, really, both my time and my mental wellbeing are worth more to me than that.)

And this is a shame.
The couple of times I actually managed so duo-ing with a clanmate, toroid farming was basically my perfect idea of fun:
No gimmicks, no alternate lose conditions, no outside considerations to pull you out of the immersion in just killing things for as long as you can survive.
Just Kill Sh*t.

tl;dr - I'd already given up on the Operator cosmetics, looks like I'm faced with 'plat or do without' on Baruuk as well.
Even if Orb heists drop Toroids, last I heard, they're also a team venture, so.

Yes, I know that plat can be traded for, as well as bought, and I love Warframe for it.
But at what point does 'technically obtainable' become 'effectively not obtainable'?
I'm displeased with the non-choice I currently have.

And if the answer is to increase the official min reqs? That's fine.

I saw Brozime's vid and I disagree that solo farming is limited to spelunking. All my toroid farming is solo and I do it at one of the 3 places Brozime mentions. My Nekros build is reasonably tankie and very self-sustaining. The other day I got 9 toroids in about 20 minutes (no booster), but then the next day I got 1 toroid in 40 minutes.

May RNGesus smile on you.

• Like 1

So people are complaining about everything before its even live? usual..

How can people moan that baruk doesn't look good but then complain about the toroid grind for it or grind (not like old mate is even hard to get and we have had loads of time).Like someone already said you want it now and it want it all wrapped up and dropped in your lap with no effort so tomorrow you can complain that you have nothing to do.

1 hour ago, Stormxdragon said:

So people are complaining about everything before its even live? usual..

How can people moan that baruk doesn't look good but then complain about the toroid grind for it or grind (not like old mate is even hard to get and we have had loads of time).Like someone already said you want it now and it want it all wrapped up and dropped in your lap with no effort so tomorrow you can complain that you have nothing to do.

You forgot that we are on the Warframe forums.
That is a classic... but I still wish Hema was cheaper on research xD
My Ghost Clan and I are getting there with daily login bonuses xD

à l’instant, Darkuhn a dit :

Any Updates on when to expect the Arrival of Part Two?

Steve twitter stated today. (tweet couple minutes ago)