[DE]Rebecca

[PC] What and When to expect Fortuna Part II: The Profit Taker!

vor 4 Minuten schrieb Etzu:

Steve twitter stated today. (tweet couple minutes ago)

Damn... I looked at his Twitter before asking here... I must have just missed his tweet....

On 2018-12-15 at 1:15 PM, BeeWhyOhBee said:

exactly. Orb heists should be accesible to everyone. I do mean everyone. the difficulty too should be easy so we can all play it

Is that Last part Supposed to be a Joke?  I'm hoping it's going to be an exceedingly difficult fight, I just think that it's a load of crap that DE is forcing people to max out standing with Solaris United before you can go kill that big F***er

1 minute ago, Jynx41174 said:

Is that Last part Supposed to be a Joke?  I'm hoping it's going to be an exceedingly difficult fight, I just think that it's a load of crap that DE is forcing people to max out standing with Solaris United before you can go kill that big F***er

nope

This sounds great, but I really only care about ONE thing.

Hitting things with my sword.  Once we do the heists and quests and whatnot and actually fight the giant spiders, can we damage them by hitting them with our swords.  That's really all I care about.  Hitting things with my sword.  All vehicles and modes of transportation are only to get me closer to hit them with my sword.  If I can't hit an enemy with my sword, then I have no interest in fighting it.  I don't care what the threat is, what the reward is, or how much is at stake.  If I can't hit it with my sword then you need to find someone else to do the job.  I just want to hit it with my sword.

Bring me closer!  I want to hit them with my sword!  

5 minutes ago, Beas7ie said:

This sounds great, but I really only care about ONE thing.

Hitting things with my sword.  Once we do the heists and quests and whatnot and actually fight the giant spiders, can we damage them by hitting them with our swords.  That's really all I care about.  Hitting things with my sword.  All vehicles and modes of transportation are only to get me closer to hit them with my sword.  If I can't hit an enemy with my sword, then I have no interest in fighting it.  I don't care what the threat is, what the reward is, or how much is at stake.  If I can't hit it with my sword then you need to find someone else to do the job.  I just want to hit it with my sword.

Bring me closer!  I want to hit them with my sword!  

Lifegoals.

So we have to max out standing with Solaris United to take down the Profit taker orbs? 

I wasn't expecting that at all. Maybe rank 2 or 3 but maxed? Guess I'll have to grind it out. What a pain in the backend.

23 minutes ago, A-B-C-D said:

Dear Game Team, the font display of players in China is incorrect, when can it be repaired?

This is the most funny update of DE in history.

On 2018-12-14 at 4:25 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

If you're on PC you'll be expecting Fortuna Part II: The Profit Taker soon!

We are aiming to launch it next week - we'll keep you posted on that progress. Deploying before the holidays is always tricky, so thank you for your patience as we work toward this goal!

Now... say you wanted to prepare. Some tips for you:

A) HEISTS & TAKING DOWN THE PROFIT TAKER:
You must be Old Mate to participle in the Heist Bounties. So if you're not there yet - you've got a new goal for the weekend! Once you've gone through a full Heist - including the finale of taking down The Profit Taker Orb, you'll be able to freely access every stage of the Heist... this will make more sense once it's live :wink:.

B) VOX SOLARIS:
Stock up on Toroids - Little Duck's Vox Solaris Syndicate has 5 Ranks coming and will be home to Baruuk and his Components.

On the live version of Warframe, Vox Solaris has:

Neutral
Operative

The Update will include continued ranks of:

Agent -  (Baruuk's Blueprint)
Hand - (Baruuk's Components)
Instrument
Shadow

C) And everything else?!
We are already at 12 pages of Notes for Part II. We have new Conservation species, new Amps & Arcanes, new Lore Fragments for our Fortuna Vendors, new Mods, new Operator hair, new Cosmetics, and much much more!

See you soon, Tenno!

Im not seeing anything about a 4k rep cap for VS. Is this a bug or WAI?

I'ts not that hard once you know how to kill it.unknown.png

Edited by AcesZeph
Fixed text
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

Hello; 
after updating it is difficult to distinguish between open cabinets and others by far; 
visual effects are not practical for game play

8 hours ago, Legion495 said:

Lifegoals.

My life goals is to hit things with my sword.

If hitting certain things with my sword can help you accomplish your life goals such as taking over the family business but your A****** cousin Cecil just inherited everything and is running it into the ground, but gets badly hurt when he gets hit by a sword, then hit me up.

Maybe I can help you accomplish that life goal by hitting things with my sword.