Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(XBOX)BrutalRuach

During this weeks release of fortuna I have had a message pop up saying an updated version was out and to restart my game. When I restart it I get the log in failed check your info message to pop up. I have reinstalled the game multiple times, cleared my cache, hard reset, and deleted my save data from everywhere. This has happened three time this week alone and made me miss out on daily rep and wasting my boosters. This bug has also happened through out the years also. This bug should have been fixed by now. And this has nothing to do with Xbox servers either because it says everything is working fine this is a bug on DE’s side.

Accidentally posted on the nintendo switch bugs, but I’ll add it to here as well.

NA player, hard reset the console, checked my IP and wifi to ensure everything was up and running for any other device I have, and the game still gives the “Login Failed. Check your info.” Any other ways around? Or just spam it until it loads up or leave it alone for a day or two? 

Haven’t been on the game in the past 2 weeks because of my finals, finally boot it up and it says that. Heart-breaking because I really want to start on the Fortuna stuff.

Edit: Clearing all data did nothing.

Edited by (XB1)H4L0xHunter1

I too have been having this for at least 3 days. I've reinstalled, verified download cache (which worked once, but may have been coincidence since it hasen't worked since), and just hit 'A' on the login screen for about 20 mins, but I cannot get in.

It really sucks that I can't play, but whats worse is that I can't use the boosters DE gave us, or the one I had bought when the update came out. So now I'm just wasting plat.

I really hope the devs find a fix soon

• 3 weeks later...

Let’s revive this, sadly, because it’s happening again! 

None of the steps compared to last time work (Reset wifi, check modum, delete the whole game and redownload it, etc.) work so i might as well give it another few days off... Would like to get one step closer to MR26, but alas that’ll have to wait until this is fixed.

On 2019-01-04 at 4:18 PM, (XB1)H4L0xHunter1 said:

Let’s revive this, sadly, because it’s happening again! 

None of the steps compared to last time work (Reset wifi, check modum, delete the whole game and redownload it, etc.) work so i might as well give it another few days off... Would like to get one step closer to MR26, but alas that’ll have to wait until this is fixed.

Same here. Everything was fine for a few weeks but now it's back.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Have there been any announcements? Player here from SEA. Can access the website but not the game. I'm getting the same Login failed, check your info error.

Edit: Whoops, posted on the wrong thread.

Edited by thetyrant67

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...