Resquest for stop adding new warframe every 3 mounth

L45T51GH

Maybe a lot of people will not agree with what im gonna to say but :

I think that add new warframe every 3 mounth begin to be a bad idea. Why?

Like in any game when you put a new Loadout/hero/category (in our case : warframe) it immediatly compare to the rest of the team :

Garuda  : if you want to play it like DPS, you will do more work and endeavor for cleaning an area with her one than a volt or a mesa or a charged equinox which just need to press their 4 to do the job.

Khora  : her 2th and 4th capacity is duplicates of 3th and 4th capacity of vauban (the latter dip in the "tier list" of warframe)

Revenant : a bored rhino : just press your 2 and you can go afk (press 4 for somethimes for help a bit your mates)

Harrow : One of the best kit of the game but : first trinity is easiest to play for better results in energy and healing, second you need to kill and receive damage when you want to buff/support your mates, and its hard if their is a "cleaner" in your team

Not to mention this problems, add warframe have an impact one balancing of the roaster of frame we got  (logical). thus we've got  frames that people dont want to play (thiking about vauban, wukong, nyx etc..) because go with a volt/mesa in a room press 4 is very most efficienty for guaranteed the "succes" of the mission (remplace volt by loki/ivara in spy mission, by rhino/obe/inaros/nidus in survival, in brief you grasp the idea).

So their new frame who arrive too quickly without very deep mechanics, frames who have top of the board with an "ultimate power" and the rest which wait a potential rework.

And that where i want to go  : warframe dont need more frame, it need more work about the exixting frames already in the game. today we have 37 type of "character"! 37! its too much. So i will conclude by this : Please DE, if someone haven't already ask it, stop creat frames and work on the existing. Thanks for reading this to the end.

I don't think the number in the frame roster is the problem you're experiencing.

It's the limited ways to approach objectives and a total lack in the need of team synergy or team collaboration.

Games like League have 140+ Champions on the roster. They can do this because different team comps produce different tactics and counter plays. Warframe pretty much has one tactic because it's a loot farming game; Quick & Easy. Every frame on the roster has at least one unique thing they bring to the table and a vast amount of different team comps can be made. Thing is, we don't need to care about that and so players just directly compare frames instead of looking at that special piece they bring to the puzzle.

I know the English might be abit broken but I idk where some of u get the idea he is talking about primes lol. However I can agree on the OP because let's face it DE has had many clunky times making a new Warframe or balancing things out. I'd rather they polish their game abit more rather than adding more and more stuff like a jenga tower likely to fall over. I'd rather see a current Warframe put in a decent state rather than see a new one that is more likely to start out meh just to put more work on top of things. I only say this cuz there many times wen it literally took DE a couple years to fix something or plain out ignore it continuously. Look I love the game but I'd prefer they take their time and spruce up the game rather than toss the first thing they see in the office in a rush. The best example I can think of is activision blizzard who now change to making more stuff constantly over quality and even if the degree of it isn't the same just it's something to think of. 

Edited by ShenRyujin

Problem is, the moment DE actually starts fixing the game and stops pushing new content for even a month, all the players start whining about content drought and too boring. Then they threaten to quit for games like Anthem and Destiny.

Then DE starts pushing content and everyone goes like "the game is broke fix it please."

Seriously, someone's gotta make up their mind.

1 minute ago, Datam4ss said:

Problem is, the moment DE actually starts fixing the game and stops pushing new content for even a month, all the players start whining about content drought and too boring. Then they threaten to quit for games like Anthem and Destiny.

Then DE starts pushing content and everyone goes like "the game is broke fix it please."

Seriously, someone's gotta make up their mind.

I mean this is only on frames and I'm pretty sure the ppl complaining about content drought (atleast the reasonable ones) are just asking for a proper endgame from wat I can make out atleast 

2 hours ago, ShenRyujin said:

I mean this is only on frames and I'm pretty sure the ppl complaining about content drought (atleast the reasonable ones) are just 

The game needs a woven story for draw with a refresh on content and bad add boss mechanics and probably difficulty modifiers that would make for fun replay for end game. 

The game as it stands is fragmented mission, faction and storyline, with cheesy bosses mostly and dreary mission AI.

TBH they seem to be working in the AI a bit and the orbs offer hope they’ll flesh combat out. However, they do have a lot of refinements in play.

My worry is that railjack will simply be warmed over existing content (invade a ship and end up doing the same old mission sequence) like ESO or Arbitrations rather than and unfolding of new kinds of mission or combat fun day for on team comp or tactics.

55 minutes ago, (PS4)teacup775 said:

But to what end? None of them really much are unique combat wise. Mostly it’s a dress up ball with ninja powers and explosions.

Very simple actually, I collect the frames that I would like to use in combat.

The more the types of frames, the more the chances for me to find something I like, and so I can have a bigger roster when it comes about choosing the frame for the next mission.

7 hours ago, Heidelgard said:

Very simple actually, I collect the frames that I would like to use in combat.

The more the types of frames, the more the chances for me to find something I like, and so I can have a bigger roster when it comes about choosing the frame for the next mission.

Eh, most overlap. At this point I have about 6 I use regularly because throwing effort into the others just isn’t different enough.

Let's be honest all the latest frames that were put out are just fun. Some good, but ultimately older frames already took 1st place for the best in some category.  Loki,nova,rhino,frost. maybe zephyr for poe but off the top of my head i cant name any others that are good at everything.

On 2018-12-15 at 8:12 AM, L45T51GH said:

stop creat frames and work on the existing

Agreed that many old stuffs need to be overhauled / reworked / fixed.. 

But perhaps you should say it like this:

"Prioritize work on existing and slow down new content creation" 

Maybe by 55:45 ratio???

before some DE white knight come defending or saying NO..

Oops.. Think i'm late...

On 2018-12-15 at 12:10 AM, (XB1)Erudite God said:

A good rework is just as good as new content

It demonstrably isn't, player count wise, and considering the number of ConTeNt DrOuGhT threads here and elsewhere, you are in the minority of the vocal population.

6 hours ago, WSPY said:

Maybe by 55:45 ratio???

Quantify the existing ratio, then.

On 2018-12-14 at 11:32 PM, peterc3 said:

When did we get a new frame every 3 months? Prime Access is every 3 months. Try understanding what it is that you think is a problem, first.

Revenant, Garuda and Baruuk all were released with less than three months between each one, with the last two being released barely a month apart from each other. Try researching the release dates before dissing the OP, loser 

Edited by (PS4)LoisGordils