Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bought the bundle just for the bloodshed sigil, and it's very disappointing.

qtmei

So I was looking at sigils and saw the bloodshed one. After previewing it I just knew I had to have it. However, it can't be viewed while going to my profile, you can't see it while in the orbiter, the relay, or in a mission. It only seems to work while you're in the arsenal, and in captura. Idk if there's anyway to contact the developers and maybe possibly make it so it actually works how I expected, but if there is that would be great!

5 minutes ago, MayonnaiseMay said:

If it works by taking damage I haven't noticed, and I went through a pretty long arbitration with it.

From the patch notes 

"Please return - covered in blood - safe and sound.” This Bloodshed Sigil can be equipped on any Warframe, but only visible when in the Arsenal, Captura, or when accumulating Health damage numerous times in a mission."

Edited by PoisonHD

You pretty much want to get peppered with damage and not get nearly gibbed I believe.

It grows in intensity the more often you get hit...is my take on it. However, yea, I find myself just  50/50 being clean as I was at the start or just covered by the end of any non-plains/vallis missions.

Seriously though, if I wanted to nearly kill myself just to look cool, I would just slash proc myself. I think they should make it always active while you're viewing profiles, in the dojo or relay, and while in the orbiter. In missions it can be kept the same, but I think they should make it so you also get bloodier by killing enemies, and as for the whole taking damage deal I guess that's fine as well but they need to lower the amount of damage you have to take before it displays.

You need to take literally thousands upon thousands of damage for it ever to get even near the Arsenal Effect. Like, you better have an Oberon constantly healing you levels, something that just isn't likely at all in a single mission, in a game where we're trying NOT to get shot or hit in.

(Personally, I feel like I wasted my plat on it, and had I known, I'd have never bought the bundle in the first place.)

What i don't like about the bloodshed sigil is that some colors don't work. If you use pure white. You don't get white blood stains. What you get is a weirdly extra saturated warframe. You don't see the sigil anymore. This goes for a alot of other colors aswell. You are almost forced to use red. Black seems to work aswell.

Edited by Pixues