How to delete warframe, or reset account, or restart anew

AWPerhander

Question

8 answers to this question

Starting over is stupid unless you hate your name.  

If you have some desperate need to see some of the newb quests over you can do that on youtube(if you cant replay them from codex..).   

This game is about grinding.  You wanna take all your previous grinding and chuck it in the garbage and do it all over again???   Dont worry man there is still PLENTY of crap for you to grind your way through.   

Take your existing account,  keep using it,  starting over isnt going to save you from having to buy more warframe slots, weapon sots, companion slots,  it isnt going to save you from gathering resources or building stuff or ranking up mods.   So its incredibly meaningless to restart.   

(But my main point is unless your doing it to experience the quests again,  its pointless.   There were no tutorials lol.   Your not going to get taught how to play the game again lol.  It never showed you the first time!!!.   You better off asking for a Vet to help you out and teach you the ropes!!)

Edited by (PS4)AbBaNdOn_IGN

12 hours ago, (PS4)AbBaNdOn_IGN said:

Starting over is stupid unless you hate your name.  

If you have some desperate need to see some of the newb quests over you can do that on youtube(if you cant replay them from codex..).   

This game is about grinding.  You wanna take all your previous grinding and chuck it in the garbage and do it all over again???   Dont worry man there is still PLENTY of crap for you to grind your way through.   

Take your existing account,  keep using it,  starting over isnt going to save you from having to buy more warframe slots, weapon sots, companion slots,  it isnt going to save you from gathering resources or building stuff or ranking up mods.   So its incredibly meaningless to restart.   

(But my main point is unless your doing it to experience the quests again,  its pointless.   There were no tutorials lol.   Your not going to get taught how to play the game again lol.  It never showed you the first time!!!.   You better off asking for a Vet to help you out and teach you the ropes!!)

Yep. I remember after my first mission I thought I was doing it wrong and wanted to try again etc. Found out nope. The game is not like that. 

Started with Mag and then found out I couldn't get Excalibur (which everyone else loves) until Pluto i.e the "end" of the game from a "nubie" perspective.  

Anyway by the time I finally got Excalibur he was just Master Rank fodder. I had been through so many other frames etc. that he wasn't worth getting to know. 

This is VERY off putting for someone who has been away from the game for a long time. I have a bunch of free loot from twitch prime I'd like to not lose, but I have not played in a few years and everything is completely different. I'm just glad I didn't spend any money on this because it is now getting uninstalled again. I don't have the patience for a game that is so unfriendly to players returning after after a long layoff.