Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Impossible bounty stage

Guinylen

I hate this bounty stage where you have to neutralize the enemy base by firstly killing off the remaining enemies, then maintain control. Thing is the control % drops 3 per second, and how is it even possible to keep the score up? This happened in the Ribs, where enemies spawned atop rock formations and it is IMPOSSIBLE to see them and when they finally get near me the % has dropped down to 20. Secondly the enemies are hard af to detect - their outfit blend in really well with the landscape and it's really hard to see where you're getting hit from. So my suggestion to this problem is 1) reduce the decrease timer or 2) completely remove this bounty stage. I sigh every time I see this bounty, and then I fail.

It's a lot easier when you play in groups, sinde there are more enemies and you can cover a larger area.

vor 38 Minuten schrieb Guinylen:

enemies are hard af to detect - their outfit blend in really well with the landscap

Yeah, Grineer, a military using camoflage.... crazy, right?

vor 39 Minuten schrieb Guinylen:

where enemies spawned atop rock formations and (...) when they finally get near me the % has dropped down to 20

How about you move instead of standing still?

TL;DR

Yes, it is very much possible.

Don't hate the game, hate the player.

16 hours ago, Walkampf said:

How about you move instead of standing still?

Why should I, or where do I move if I can't see the enemies? Problem is not me getting hit. Problem is they are very hard for me to detect.

I suppose Mesa is the most possible solution for me.