Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More Primes?

(NSW)Evilpricetag

I absolutely don't mind buying PA, I really have enjoyed collecting everything over the years. But with the astonishing list of things that could get Primed or even stand alone weapons as well.

Would it be to much to ask if you added a few more during PA updates, but are not part of the package? 

Even once or twice a year. Just an extra weapon, maybe a sentinel or Archwing/arch-weapon.

I will continue buying PA but would enjoy more opportunity to farm and open relics, for myself. Other than Forma. 

Keep Void trader relics for the more unique relics, akimboing weapons, releasing vaulted goods rarely.

Also I'd like to see some Prime weapon skins, so I can simply put a skin over a favorite weapon that may never get primed.

It's fashion frame shiny bits on my weapons matter lol. 

Edit: seems this is received well so far. 

What does everyone think of prime weapon skins?

I really like Twin Rogga, but being Grineer its won't be Primed, for the sake of hating their giant turkey drumstick appearance, I'd really enjoy a dual sidearm skin to better fit my Hydroid prime. 

Edit: Why not enable a way so those buying the weapons and frame, if they build a second set can upgrade their appearance? 

It would give those of us buying PA a reason to farm the things we already bought, but now they get more bling. 

Edited by (NSW)Evilpricetag

Just now, Sormaran said:

Good timing for the topic *cough* akvasto prime *cough*

As I recall that relic is also available through Void trader. 

And let me be the one to tell you. 

That in making this video April 8, 2018. I was also able to Akimbo Sicarus Prime and Ballistica Prime, but not Euphona....  

I love Vasto Prime and Akvasto Prime. And it definitely eases the idea already. However if its available in Baron I can just directly get the relics, I enjoy the double RNG also. 

9 minutes ago, (PS4)Zero_029 said:

Hmm don't we get unvaults about every business quarter? Which both can be purchased or farmed in game.

And even after the Access time ends the relics for that access are still in game ready to be farmed.

So this is already a thing.

Tl;dr:  Primes that can only be farmed, not purchased. 

Edit: with direct cash. Still traded for platinum if desired. 

Edited by (NSW)Evilpricetag

2 minutes ago, (NSW)Evilpricetag said:

If you're implying I didn't read your OP. I did. I asked a legit question.

If you think my 4 sentences is Too long to read then you have bigger issues than Prime availability...

But I'm guessing you just want to buy everything instead of farm it?

You can do that in trade chat (and for cheaper than prime access & unvault prices...).

7 minutes ago, (PS4)Zero_029 said:

If you're implying I didn't read your OP. I did. I asked a legit question.

If you think my 4 sentences is Too long to read then you have bigger issues than Prime availability...

But I'm guessing you just want to buy everything instead of farm it?

You can do that in trade chat (and for cheaper than prime access & unvault prices...).

32 minutes ago, (NSW)Evilpricetag said:

Not if I want my Mesa Prime Glyphs. 

And other Glyphs.  

Which would imply that I should get them twice. 

This has better repercussions on freemium players giving them opportunity to farm these up to sell, even to PA buyers who definitely will have platinum. 

As you are also a console player you should know our only 2 options for PA. 

I would like to apologize for taking your question the way I did. But it doesn't quite directly hit the mark on my suggestion. 

Also I believe the conversation between why would you buy PA when it's available free should be avoided. It's a free game sure, but to keep it going purchases must be made. 

Premium and Freemium gaming shouldnt be looked down on either way. 

With the amount of frames and weapons being released each year, the gap from when an item is released and when they get Primed can really only get further and further. Not sure how realistically possible this would be though, it would be more things to work on on top of new equipment being worked on and existing work on new Primes.

Perhaps an extra package that run alongside 2 Prime Access windows that contains two items, sounds like a fairly stable release bracket for maybe a year or two to catch up on some weapons like the Attica, Magnus, etc. Not sure how they'll deal with Relic drop rates in this case though, they're trying to avoid diluting the drop rates and having more things being released concurrently would definitely add to this problem. Maybe have them only drop from specific nodes and cycle them separately.

Edited by Flandyrll
  • Like 2

34 minutes ago, (NSW)Evilpricetag said:

I would like to apologize for taking your question the way I did. But it doesn't quite directly hit the mark on my suggestion. 

All good.

34 minutes ago, (NSW)Evilpricetag said:

Also I believe the conversation between why would you buy PA when it's available free should be avoided. It's a free game sure, but to keep it going purchases must be made

I wasn't trying to imply that. I was trying to answer your question was all. Basically by saying that the items are indeed still available & arguably for a price.

But I now understand what you're trying to ask for.

And to be honest I'm all for it.

In 2018 when DE asked how we as players wished to be sold the Unvault packages. I had posted, commented, & suggested that they should 3 packs.

1. The All in One Pack (Frame, Weapons, Accessories) I also wanted them to toss the Glyphs in here....

2. The Accessory Pack (with Glyphs of course)

And...

3. The Weapon Pack (Weapons only)

So I think having a monthly Weapon Unvault or Weapon Pack isn't a bad idea actually. But it could crash the Player Markets too so DE woild need to be careful with it.

But with so many Prime Access that have come & gone it could be doable.

• Like 1

On 2018-12-15 at 6:22 AM, (NSW)Evilpricetag said:

Edit: with direct cash. Still traded for platinum if desired. 

every prime item that is not cosmetic only can be farmed without paying real cash always has alway will.  just depends on RNG on relics and unlocks on how long take to get them

• Like 1

6 hours ago, (PS4)Cargan2016 said:

every prime item that is not cosmetic only can be farmed without paying real cash always has alway will.  just depends on RNG on relics and unlocks on how long take to get them

I bought my Chroma Prime, Rubico Prime, and Gram Prime.

Not sure if you understood, so if what I'm proposing were to be added. The next PA could look like:

For $140 bundle (I believe that's the best one) you get:

Mesa Prime

Akjagara Prime

Redeemer Prime

Prime Tenno cosmetics

Prime sugatra

Mesa Prime Glyphs

90 day affinity & Credit boosters. 

3000+ plat

And now you have nothing to farm. You might be prompted to tell me to not buy it, but let's ignore the bigger picture there. 

Let's say now all of that gets added as well as Magnus and Akmagnus relics.

PA buyers don't get to buy them directly in the PA if they want they can now farm it or buy them with their platinum from other players. 

I personally would be farming mine, but this also gives free players a bigger market of items to sell during a time when many players will be buying PA and have platinum to spread around. 

5 hours ago, (NSW)Evilpricetag said:
Spoiler

I bought my Chroma Prime, Rubico Prime, and Gram Prime.

Not sure if you understood, so if what I'm proposing were to be added. The next PA could look like:

For $140 bundle (I believe that's the best one) you get:

Mesa Prime

Akjagara Prime

Redeemer Prime

Prime Tenno cosmetics

Prime sugatra

Mesa Prime Glyphs

90 day affinity & Credit boosters. 

3000+ plat

And now you have nothing to farm. You might be prompted to tell me to not buy it, but let's ignore the bigger picture there. 

Let's say now all of that gets added as well as Magnus and Akmagnus relics.

PA buyers don't get to buy them directly in the PA if they want they can now farm it or buy them with their platinum from other players. 

I personally would be farming mine, but this also gives free players a bigger market of items to sell during a time when many players will be buying PA and have platinum to spread around. 

The thing is, you choose to purchase the full pack, no one is forcing you to do it. Personally, I happily purchase the accessory pack and farm the rest, because, you know, they're farmable.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Volkeris said:

The thing is, you choose to purchase the full pack, no one is forcing you to do it. Personally, I happily purchase the accessory pack and farm the rest, because, you know, they're farmable.

13 hours ago, (NSW)Evilpricetag said:

You might be prompted to tell me to not buy it, but let's ignore the bigger picture there. 

I left this here in  hope to keep in mind of why it's important to support a completely free game.  I really don't want to go into extensive detal. 

Do you not want more weapons? Primed Days, kitguns, and even MOA parts (please see Samaris MOA lore) may be eventual editions, which I personally wouldn't find attractive in a PA but in a relic could be nice. 

Are you promoting I not buy PA, as a collector I want all glyphs, there is no way around that, I enjoy the added plat at a reasonable price. 

Being completely aware that all of us PA buyers are essentially buying our way to a quick grab, but also losing content, which DE should also see. We can now run Derelict missions for forma BP's and get mutagen samples for obvious reasons. 

Help me see why buying something should be seen as negative. I am completely aware I have the choice, but I don't see why buying PA as a max MR player should make fissures nearly/completely worthless. 

I mean I've got 3 frost prime helmets...  I'm aware of what I've done to myself. 

After some thought while working, technically Mag and Frost prime originally were never sold in PA only in unvaulting much later. 

This is reason enough to occasionally release relics bundles outside of PA that must be acquired by rng in misc area's, and eventually will be vaulted also. I still don't count void trader..  It's to easy 😕 I still like his method though. 

On 2018-12-18 at 9:42 AM, FlusteredFerret said:

When are we going to get THIS one...?

51YOxW6ZgoL._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg

:tongue:

I enjoy the pun. I an curious why we don't have proper transforming Warframe. 

Please note morphing (Equinox) and Mutating (Nidus) are celebrate concepts of how transformation works...  Mechanical transformation might not fit normal warframe, but they could be Mechanical extensions.... 

But full on shape-shifting would be nearly impossible and overpowered....  But a Aku from Samurai Jack would be a cool concept for a Warframe.