General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Game Is Too Unstable and Buggy

(PSN)RenovaKunumaru

17 hours ago, (PS4)RenovaKunumaru said:

How many times will the game randomly freeze or the bounties just xnot spawn enemies or the objective?

Sorry guys but the release is not good. I get these types of issues like 40% of my playtime and that's too much.

I wanted to say the same thing at the risk of upsetting the beehive cause its a fairly new patch.  I don't think I've had more than a handful of bounties that didn't wind up broken, glitch out, droped due to host migration issues (whom at this point I assumed the game crashed for them), or flat out crashed on me.  This has been by far the most buggy patch I have ever played in Warframe hands down since launch. 

Just awhile ago it happened again where we were doing a cache mission and the host bails/dc's/game crashed whatever, and having FOUND all the caches it would not finish the mission.  We wound up failing the bounty, and right as I'm about to walk back to Fortuna the game crashes.

I have given up on bounties or anymore content that takes me out to Orb Vallis, which is something I did not want to do.  Its just not worth it when it frustrates me like this.  I understand wanting to get this patch out before the holiday season, but this is a bit much in my opinion even for Warframe.  I'm actually pretty disappointed in the game for the first time.

Edited by (PS4)ZeroSection

7 hours ago, (PS4)ZeroSection said:

I wanted to say the same thing at the risk of upsetting the beehive cause its a fairly new patch.  I don't think I've had more than a handful of bounties that didn't wind up broken, glitch out, droped due to host migration issues (whom at this point I assumed the game crashed for them), or flat out crashed on me.  This has been by far the most buggy patch I have ever played in Warframe hands down since launch. 

Just awhile ago it happened again where we were doing a cache mission and the host bails/dc's/game crashed whatever, and having FOUND all the caches it would not finish the mission.  We wound up failing the bounty, and right as I'm about to walk back to Fortuna the game crashes.

I have given up on bounties or anymore content that takes me out to Orb Vallis, which is something I did not want to do.  Its just not worth it when it frustrates me like this.  I understand wanting to get this patch out before the holiday season, but this is a bit much in my opinion even for Warframe.  I'm actually pretty disappointed in the game for the first time.

I know the dev team worked hard to deliver this update and I don't want them taking longer than the expected month it takes for them to submit an update if this size.

However, I have to post my grievances at some point when I literally go to fortuna, farm a resource and then the game just crashes. Or when I start a bounty and the bounty info isn't present. Or when the cases are invisible. Or when the defense timer stays static. Or when the assassination target doesn't spawn after collecting the required amount of credits. Or when enemies won't spare unless the entire team is sitting together. And sometimes that doesn't even work.

To be honest, you guys have to fix that last one for all game modes. I don't know if there's a limitation in the game that prevents a certain amount of enemies from spawning or to prevent framerate drops but I can't take it anymore. 

Guys....fix the game.

I haven't had a single crash.  I've played probably 30 hours or so already.

I do have issues only with the Drone bounty since not enough ever want to spawn - but every other bounty I have never had any issues.

Try rebuilding your PS4 database and see if that helps, it could have been an install issue.   It could also be Hardware since I use Ps4 PRO.  Please don't take this comment as me gloating about having no issues, it's not that, just trying to suggest reasons why that may be.  

Edited by (PS4)lagrue

21 minutes ago, (PS4)lagrue said:

I do have issues only with the Drone bounty since not enough ever want to spawn - but every other bounty I have never had any issues.

Try rebuilding your PS4 database and see if that helps, it could have been an install issue.   It could also be Hardware since I use Ps4 PRO.  Please don't take this comment as me gloating about having no issues, it's not that, just trying to suggest reasons why that may be.  

I could easily post 10 videos of this garbage happening. I also use a pro. I've only had a crash twice, but for all the other issues it's almost 50/50 with each bounty.

14 hours ago, (PS4)lagrue said:

I actually went nuclear, cause I had a 512GB SSD installed in my launch PS4, and removed my SSD to reinstall the original 500GB HDD that had been wiped fresh.  I still encountered all the same problems as the OP plus lots of frequent crashing, regardless if its the solid state drive or the HDD.  Its just really, really buggy.  Not even the Plains of Eidolon are this bad for me. 

Getting a bounty without something going wrong technically is common enough for me to be upset about it unfortunately.  I've tried to not be whiny about this, as dealing with #Bugframe is basically part of the player experience if your invested in the game.  However, this is the first time I've been pushed over the edge in terms of bugs I can tolerate.  Bounties are in such an unstable state for me that I've lost the excitement for an expansion patch I've been hyped up for many months about.

Its only made worse by the fact that we were made to wait weeks after the PC launch which isn't that uncommon, but usually its with the blessing that we'll get a much more stable release then our PC  ̶b̶e̶t̶a̶ ̶t̶e̶s̶t̶e̶r̶s̶  brethren.  Because of the content drought, however, and the fact I had little to do in game anymore after playing for 5 some odd years now it just stings all that much more.