General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Clicking REVIVE will stop Synth Deconstruct and Synth Fiber from reloading holstered guns

PeaceKeeper123

Clicking REVIVE will stop Synth Deconstruct and Synth Fiber from reloading holstered guns

These are the two sentinel Synth mods. With both, the set bonus is "Holstering Primary and Secondary weapons reload 10% of Magazine/s." I was testing with those two maxed mods installed at the same time on a Helios Prime in Orb Vallis while solo on PC for the last hour or two. I did not have Synth Charge or Synth Reflex installed because they work and still reloaded holstered weapons after clicking REVIVE.

Testing the Synth Deconstruct and Synth Fiber:

The holster reload works at the start of a mission. The holster reload works if the sentinel dies and comes back with Primed Regen as long as my frame has not used a REVIVE.

The holster reload does not work after my Frame is downed and I click REVIVE. The holster reload does not work if the sentinel dies and comes back with Primed Regen at any point after I've clicked REVIVE.

Using the "REVIVE" button seem to not apply the sentinel synth mod bonus effect.