Ivara Build Opinion

TheDante500

Thes are the stats for my Ivara Builds (I will update later with the mods because im in another OS)

DRS: Armor 65, Energy 263, Health 285, Shield 300, Sprint 1.15, Duration 172%, Efficiency 100%, Range 190%, Strength 140%

Duration&Strenght: Armor 65, Energy 525, Health 255, Shield 300, Sprint 1.15, Duration 291%, Efficiency 100%, Range 34%, Strength 145%

Duration&Range: Armor 65, Energy 263, Health 225, Shield 300, Sprint 1.15, Duration 267%, Efficiency 100%, Range 199%, Strength 40%

The first build seems to be for a general usage, giving artemis some strength, raising range (thus boosting her entire kit), with some duration to back up. Like this:

Spoiler

Artemis

The second does not make much sense unless you are doing it purely for infiltrate, and either way you might as well max out efficiency, and keep duration at 40% at least.
As for the third, it's clearly CC focused, used for sleep arrow spamming.

Spoiler

Sleep

I'd suggest going for something that covers every aspect of her kit, at least if you plan on actually using her and not just for niches.

Spoiler

General

Edited by --Q--Sleeping
broken embed

EDIT (USING WF BUILDER and the app)

I will only say the mods

DRS; Energy Siphon(Max), Cunning Drift(Max), Vitality (R1) , Constitution(Max), Infiltrate(Max) Stretch (Max) P.Continuity(R7), Augur Messages(Max) Augur Reach(Max) T.Fortitude(R7)

Duration&Strength: Energy Siphon(Max), Cunning Drift(Max), Power Drift(Max), N,Minded(Max), Constitution(Max), P.Continuity(R7), Augur Messages(MAX), U.Intensify(R7) [Max Flow or Max Infiltrate]

Duration&Range: Energy Siphon(Max) N.Minded(Max), P.Continuity(R7) E.Quiver(Max), Pi.Navigator(Max) Overextended(Max), Stretch(Max) Augur Reach (Max) Constitution(Max)

1 hour ago, TheDante500 said:

EDIT (USING WF BUILDER and the app)

I would highly recommend testing each ability and build in missions to see and get a feel for exactly what happens.  There are nuances to how the stats effect Ivara that WF builder just can't show you.  

1 hour ago, (PS4)Cargan2016 said:

regardless of anything else will want infiltrate mod on her

One of those nuances is how power strength effects Infiltrate by giving her more speed in Prowl.  Nothing wrong with leaving Infiltrate on.  I do and don't ever take it off as I built for it's use as a speed increase.

Without knowing how to plan to play her, I recommend the same advice that was given below.  At least until you get a better idea of how you want to go.  

2 hours ago, --Q--Sleeping said:

I'd suggest going for something that covers every aspect of her kit, at least if you plan on actually using her and not just for niches.

2 hours ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

Maximized Ability Strength increases headshot bonus to 164.8%, successful loot chance does not change.

@OP

you need to state the purpose of these builds. I can't imagine any use for any

Actually strength does even more than that.  It effects the power of Navigator, Artemis, Prowl's headshot bonus, Steal chance, and walk/dashwire speed when Infiltrate mod is equipped.  

@OP, I would post my build, but it's specialized for my playstyle to handle basically everything.  I feel that it might not help you at all without knowing why I built it that way first.  That and posting pictures in the forums has been quirky of late.  

Edited by DatDarkOne

Strength/Efficiency and Casting Speed with a spot of Range and Empowered Quiver (and the Explody Artemis arrow if you feel it). The bread and butter is flinging Sleep Arrows (4 makes this faster) and following with your choice of buffed headshots (via Dashwire, 3 and/or 4) or melee finishers. Cloak Arrow or Prowl is a panic button, and I have yet to work in how Navigator plays into it.

This is how I run Ivara for maximum fun. Hiding briefly in between dancing around damage. It's fun, I enjoy it, it's nowhere near optimal and it's probably not what you're asking for, OP.

hace 22 horas, DatDarkOne dijo:

I would highly recommend testing each ability and build in missions to see and get a feel for exactly what happens.  There are nuances to how the stats effect Ivara that WF builder just can't show you.  

One of those nuances is how power strength effects Infiltrate by giving her more speed in Prowl.  Nothing wrong with leaving Infiltrate on.  I do and don't ever take it off as I built for it's use as a speed increase.

Without knowing how to plan to play her, I recommend the same advice that was given below.  At least until you get a better idea of how you want to go.  

Actually strength does even more than that.  It effects the power of Navigator, Artemis, Prowl's headshot bonus, Steal chance, and walk/dashwire speed when Infiltrate mod is equipped.  

@OP, I would post my build, but it's specialized for my playstyle to handle basically everything.  I feel that it might not help you at all without knowing why I built it that way first.  That and posting pictures in the forums has been quirky of late.  

Dont worry, let me see it

hace 1 hora, SenorClipClop dijo:

Strength/Efficiency and Casting Speed with a spot of Range and Empowered Quiver (and the Explody Artemis arrow if you feel it). The bread and butter is flinging Sleep Arrows (4 makes this faster) and following with your choice of buffed headshots (via Dashwire, 3 and/or 4) or melee finishers. Cloak Arrow or Prowl is a panic button, and I have yet to work in how Navigator plays into it.

This is how I run Ivara for maximum fun. Hiding briefly in between dancing around damage. It's fun, I enjoy it, it's nowhere near optimal and it's probably not what you're asking for, OP.

wait what?

2 minutes ago, TheDante500 said:

wait what?

Firing off Sleep Arrows is faster when Artemis Bow is active. Shooting them normally with 1 requires a charge time, but you can shoot any Quiver arrow instantly by pressing Alt Fire while using the Artemis Bow.

Edited by SenorClipClop

4 hours ago, TheDante500 said:

Dont worry, let me see it

Here you go. If you are wondering why I forma'd it so many times, that was so I would have a large starting energy pool in case I got grouped with rushers in pub missions. 😄  This build honed over the years for how I play to fit every scenario and mission that could possibly surprise me.  Use it as an example of what a general purpose Ivara build can look like. 

vZ39J0k.jpg

Here below is my recently revised PoE/Orb Vallis build on a second Ivara.  

Wpd1DfR.jpg

This one was made specifically to detect enemies and loot in a large radius.  I threw in Infiltrate after having some interesting experiences in Orb Vallus the first few times.  It's also meant for solo'ing the Open world maps.  Solo being the main way I play Warframe.  

Hope this helps to give you an idea of how you might want to proceed in your own build.  Happy Hunting.  😄 

hace 1 hora, DatDarkOne dijo:

Here you go. If you are wondering why I forma'd it so many times, that was so I would have a large starting energy pool in case I got grouped with rushers in pub missions. 😄  This build honed over the years for how I play to fit every scenario and mission that could possibly surprise me.  Use it as an example of what a general purpose Ivara build can look like. 

vZ39J0k.jpg

Wpd1DfR.jpg

This one was made specifically to detect enemies and loot in a large radius.  I threw in Infiltrate after having some interesting experiences in Orb Vallus the first few times.  It's also meant for solo'ing the Open world maps.  Solo being the main way I play Warframe.  

Hope this helps to give you an idea of how you might want to proceed in your own build.  Happy Hunting.  😄 

cant see the images

1 hour ago, TheDante500 said:

cant see the images

1 hour ago, DatDarkOne said:

I've been having a problem with that in the forums lately.  Sorry.

Right click on DarkOne's image and select view image. it will then take you to the broken imgur url. Delete the .jpg from the url and press enter on your keyboard and it will then reload the page.

Below are DarkOne's images with clickable url, easier to see if you're looking at this on a PC rather than mobile I think (forums are currently having an issue with bbcode I think).

3 hours ago, DatDarkOne said:

Use it as an example of what a general purpose Ivara build can look like. 

https://imgur.com/vZ39J0k

3 hours ago, DatDarkOne said:

https://imgur.com/Wpd1DfR

Edited by BlindStalker