Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specific Items too important

Inverted_Walnut

Howdy guys,

So I just cracked my 12th radiant relic (9 Neo B4, 4 Meso B2) and then a party member's radiant Meso B2, as well as 3 other regular in tact Meso B2's. All of us are attempting to get the Banshee Prime Chassis.

Frustration aside, I discovered that I myself am attempting to finish New Loka, one party member was after Red Veil, and another simply wanted the warframe.

Could we attempt to not make 1 specific item so important in the game? Especially one that is about to be vaulted and is extremely difficult to get. Sure it's hard to get, something needs to be, cheers but to simultaneously make demand skyrocket with two syndicates asking for it and vaulting an already sought after item seems to me a bit overkill.  

Thanks for the consideration.

1 minute ago, Inverted_Walnut said:

but to simultaneously make demand skyrocket with two syndicates asking for it and vaulting an already sought after item seems to me a bit overkill

You realise that DE changes what is required for the offering on vaulting right? Once it’s no longer farmable, DE changes it to something else.

Err wha?

4 people using a radiant relic at the same time. That's 4 times a 10% chance.

Doesn't guarantee a drop, but it is very lickely to get rare drops fast

Will they change it for people that are already trying to get the item?

As soon as Banshee is vaulted on the 18th the required Item will switch to sth new. Most likely a rare drop of Chroma or Limbo or Zephyr

3 hours ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

As soon as Banshee is vaulted on the 18th the required Item will switch to sth new. Most likely a rare drop of Chroma or Limbo or Zephyr

IIRC the part will be part of the next access to be vaulted, which will be Oberon if I'm not mistaken.

On 2018-12-15 at 11:41 PM, Voltage said:

which will be Oberon if I'm not mistaken.

We both were wrong 😄

12 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Replaced New Loka’s Sacrifice of Banshee Prime Chassis to Hydroid Prime Systems.
  • Replaced Red Veil’s Sacrifice of Banshee Prime Chassis to Hydroid Prime Systems.