Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Amp for Eidolon Hunting

Nayriko

Question

What is it? I've finally reached Adherent Rank but im afraid of buying the wrong BPs.. What's generally the best amp for hunting all the eidolons? I've tried looking at youtube videos but the comments keep saying they are out of date and some of the "best" were nerfed into the ground.. soo.. whats the best nowadays?

4 answers to this question

15 minutes ago, Myscho said:

223 with Virtuos Fury is still the best

223 is correct however, you can substitute the Prism with whatever you like.  I use Rahn Prism, shraksun scaffold, lohrin brace (423).  Reason being is you should only be using your secondary fire if you're a void strike player.   For arcane, I highly recommend you use Virtuos Shadow.  You are losing a lot of damage with Virtuos fury.  Also Fury lasts 4 seconds, shadow lasts 12.

- Credibility

Current Record for ps4 5x3 run (hasn't been beat to my knowledge)

(Link is proof)

750+ hydrolyst captures

Edited by (PS4)wolfmn

My best recorded solo Teralyst capture was with 223 and Virtuous Fury is 4:52. To clarify of this, I messed up a few times in my run with lures and missing shots. So I probably could take 10 seconds off, but close enough. I've swapped to Virtuous Shadow and I'm faster if I can consistently proc shadow. I struggle with this a bit though. Once it's proc'd and through Volt's shields, I can strip shields quicker with Void Strike. 

I will say this though, someone running 223 with Virtuous Shadow did the solo Teralyst in 3:17. Same person did a solo tri-cap in 13:59. (This is what I'm striving to get to if I try the run again).