How do I submit a ticket?

(XBOX)PredakingXYT

So I only just got the chance to play the Fortuna update on Xbox and I  used the little code for the Fortuna Booster Pack, only I didn't receive anything. So I'm not trying to get help for that here, just I don't know how to properly send a support ticket and where to send it from (which category).

Appreciate any help, thanks.

I would try "Web or Forum Issue" under "Community" or "Missing Equipment or Inventory" under "Arsenal & Inventory". I searched Support and there doesn't seem to be a category including Promocode issues. Within your ticket, just list what you should have received and your concern that you did not receive said item. If you did receive an item, support should be able to give you a confirmation. Hopefully you get a speedy response. 

Edited by Voltage

I think you're supposed to talk to the community team about that. Support is mostly for in-game stuff.

Try sending them a message with the "Community Inbox" button at the top bar where the search function is. They'll either fix that for you or tell you what you're supposed to do to get it fixed.

15 minutes ago, Amazerath said:

I think you're supposed to talk to the community team about that. Support is mostly for in-game stuff.

Try sending them a message with the "Community Inbox" button at the top bar where the search function is. They'll either fix that for you or tell you what you're supposed to do to get it fixed.

25 minutes ago, Voltage said:

I would try "Web or Forum Issue" under "Community" or "Missing Equipment or Inventory" under "Arsenal & Inventory". I searched Support and there doesn't seem to be a category including Promocode issues. Within your ticket, just list what you should have received and your concern that you did not receive said item. If you did receive an item, support should be able to give you a confirmation. Hopefully you get a speedy response. 

Thanks you both for quick and helpful responses, I'll be sure to do that and hope for the best!