Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So how random/Regular is Baro's Relic rotation?

ThumpumGood

Im looking thru the wiki to find what relics I need to build a few things. I check the relics to see where they drop and BAM- there it is. The gate locking my ability to get what I need. So I was hoping there might be something I can use or somewhere I can look to see what the rotation is for What Relics he has.

Baro is in no way a reliable source for any relics. 

He has, on occasion, brought a few vaulted relics with him. 

During this unvaulting he's bringing axi A5s, because they contain akvasto, it's not been released before, so is a bit unique. 

At some point he will probably bring some other relics, but maybe not. It's not predictable, there is no rotation.  

1 hour ago, (PS4)BabylonCandleUK said:

Baro is in no way a reliable source for any relics. 

He is the only source of Aklex Prime, Volt Prime, and Odonata Prime outside of trading. He is not reliable, but necessary for players who want those items. OP is asking for a way to anticipate what relic he is going to bring next.

Baro does not have a rotation system with fixed recurring dates. His rotations are completely random and you will have to get lucky with what he has. If you buy a TennoCon 2019 ticket next year (digital or physical), you will have access to a relay with all his items.