Plague Operation, next when?

Acculiterary

Question

Title.

Making a chain-reaction build with Keewar's stats however don't have it. The build is very brutal as it stacks in succession, containing; Berserker/Blood Rush/Condition Overload/Drifting Contact/Primed Reach/Relentless Combination/Sacrificial Pressure and Steel/(Chosen Stance). Status activates IPS/Viral Status' activating Combo Multiplier adding Damage activating Critical Chance stacks stacking with base Critical Chance stacking higher with Sacrificial Set (activating Berserker) and Organ Shatter, lasting longer with Drifting Contact. And that my Tenno, is how you "Chain-zaw!"

;D

(+My Chromy/Volt P)

Edited by Acculiterary
Spelling-check.

3 answers to this question

Hopefully when they fix Discount Lephantis and make the operation actually fun to play. It's by far the worst event I've played in Warframe. Even the conclave alerts were better, and I don't wanna play those ever again, so, that should tell you how bad Plague Star is.

Edited by Gabbynaru

5 hours ago, Gabbynaru said:

Hopefully when they fix Discount Lephantis and make the operation actually fun to play. It's by far the worst event I've played in Warframe. Even the conclave alerts were better, and I don't wanna play those ever again, so, that should tell you how bad Plague Star is.

Try it with Titania. I saw a guy bring arcwing then had the thought to try Titania. 3-d changes everything.