Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So DE...

Null1fyy

I know the rules of tenno gen but... why can't we have this https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1577402119&searchtext=

This looks absolutely amazing. We should add a new option for tenno gen "Delux Tenno Gen" to where we can modify the body of warframes and just make the price like $10 i know why we can't but at the same time i also just really want to see how creative people can get with this. It would add so much more to community.

It's just something to think about i guess, what are your guy's opinion on letting tenno gen creators modifying the body of warframes. I can see a small medium of this being that we can't HEAVILY modify the body like that loki skin but modify them slightly.

It's a lot more difficult to rig a new model. it takes a lot of effort and time on DE's part.

I don't really want modeled tennogen skins anyways. It takes away the exclusivity from actual deluxe skins and I like having more options to put under prime details.

Edited by (PS4)i7081277

9 minutes ago, (PS4)i7081277 said:

I don't really want modeled tennogen skins anyways. It takes away the exclusivity from actual deluxe skins and I like having more options to put under prime details.

To answer your edit. I know again. But my point still stand that it can be something DE and consider. it's been long enough with the strict rules of tennogen, change is good

Just now, Walkampf said:

Did you literally not read my post then. I say i KNOW WHY we can't but I also said its something DE should CONSIDER.

I know about the rules of tennogen obviously or i wouldn't be making this forum post.

vor 2 Minuten schrieb SHREDDER2025:

it's been long enough with the strict rules of tennogen, change is good

Hacks have also been prohibited for a long time. Should we allow them as well at this point?

Negative plat scams have against the rules for a long time. Do you now want to allow them just because "change is good"?

Change only if it makes sense. If you change things for the sake of change without thinking you end up with a mess.

1 minute ago, Walkampf said:

Hacks have also been prohibited for a long time. Should we allow them as well at this point?

Negative plat scams have against the rules for a long time. Do you now want to allow them just because "change is good"?

Change only if it makes sense. If you change things for the sake of change without thinking you end up with a mess.

what does that literally have to do with allowing people change the models of the warframes. you're just spewing crap at this point to try to make a point.

Edited by SHREDDER2025

4 minutes ago, Walkampf said:

You want to read some crap?

Here:

Your only point boils down to:

"It has been this way long enough, change it now!"

Just because i want change that could be positive to our tennogen community my opinion is crap?

Do you read what you type or do you just type it as it comes to mind no matter how dumb is it and just hit enter?

you pointed out niche points that hold no ground to what i'm talking about and then try even harder to devolve my suggestion because you think me saying "change is good" means that everything must change? No, go away now please you have no solid points and you're just a nuisance at this point making droll statements 

Edited by SHREDDER2025

Gerade eben schrieb SHREDDER2025:

to our tennogen community my opinion is crap?

No, your opinion is crap, because it IS crap. Also 'our tennogen community'? I'm admitidly not part of the community, I'm only a consumer and I looked at your steam profile, neither are you a member. So you know not the slightest bit about it.

So to stop your stupid white knigthing, here is a little bit from somebody who as a little bit of actual insight:

vor 7 Stunden schrieb HitsuSan:

It's more because implementing an entire new model (fixes, changes, correction etc as well) is a way more complex job that should be handled by an art director and a couple of senior artists, there's not enough people available at DE to guide this huge process so they simply prefer to keep it to a scope that can be handled by few selected artists 3-4 times a year for a month or less.

It is also because people will definitely start to make all sorts of high fantasy stuff and tennogen will become a nightmare to deal with ^^

2 minutes ago, Walkampf said:

Also 'our tennogen community'? I'm admitidly not part of the community, I'm only a consumer and I looked at your steam profile, neither are you a member. So you know not the slightest bit about it.

Yes our, just because i may of not made a tennogen doesn't mean it still isn't our community

3 minutes ago, Walkampf said:

So to stop your stupid white knigthing

I mean im not white knighting at all im just stating an opinion

No, your opinion is crap, because it IS crap

It's an opinion. opinions cannot be good nor bad it is as stated and that is it.

ere is a little bit from somebody who as a little bit of actual insight

I understand all the points of why we cannot have fully modeled tennogen, but again i will refer to my post itself:

40 minutes ago, SHREDDER2025 said:

i know why we can't but at the same time i also just really want to see how creative people can get with this.

This was the whole point of my post, and you just derived it into hell because you want to be Mr. snot-nosed know it all jack off.

its just too much for DE to hande, if people start making different kind of tennogen, lets say, a bulky mag, DE would nee to redo a few animation here and there, clipping issues etc, the same goes for all the skins

it would be like making an entire new frame

vor 2 Minuten schrieb SHREDDER2025:

It's an opinion. opinions cannot be good nor bad it is as stated and that is it.

Yes, an opinion can very well be good or bad, as well as an opinion can very much be right or wrong.

You mix this up with the right of every person to have an opinion.

However, just because they have the right to have their opinion it can very much be stupid, uninformed and factually wrong.

There are people who still have the opinion that the earth is flat. You and your opinion are basically in the same boat as those people.

1 minute ago, Walkampf said:

Yes, an opinion can very well be good or bad, as well as an opinion can very much be right or wrong.

You mix this up with the right of every person to have an opinion.

However, just because they have the right to have their opinion it can very much be stupid, uninformed and factually wrong.

There are people who still have the opinion that the earth is flat. You and your opinion are basically in the same boat as those people.

I'm done wasting my time with you. if you want to be a jack ass then be a jack ass i couldn't care less. this is why i say away from the forums because no matter what i post some mr, no fun has to ruin my time on here. so screw off i'm tired of the damn community here on the forums. if i could figure out how to block you if there even is a option i would

Sorry guys,I don‘t know  you like my little S#&$ so much, I'll continue doing  skin,some of them to follow the rules and some creepy thing which are not follow the rules for fun。Thank you so much for love my work,and thank you so much for give advise .and my next work will be ivana ,won't change the body mesh.

3 hours ago, gukekeke said:

Sorry guys,I don‘t know  you like my little S#&$ so much, I'll continue doing  skin,some of them to follow the rules and some creepy thing which are not follow the rules for fun。Thank you so much for love my work,and thank you so much for give advise .and my next work will be ivana ,won't change the body mesh.

Keep up the great work. You Tennogen guys (and gals?) put out some amazing content. I know a lot of players are really grateful you put in the time and effort that you do.

I've bought a fair bit myself - not sure if any of it was yours specifically, but I'm always pleasantly surprised at the new twists that can be put on vanilla frames, weapons etc.

Edited by FlusteredFerret

On 2018-12-18 at 7:40 PM, FlusteredFerret said:

Keep up the great work. You Tennogen guys (and gals?) put out some amazing content. I know a lot of players are really grateful you put in the time and effort that you do.

I've bought a fair bit myself - not sure if any of it was yours specifically, but I'm always pleasantly surprised at the new twists that can be put on vanilla frames, weapons etc.

tf