Where can I find the full picture of the TennoBaum Dr.Seuss card?

General_Durandal

Just now, General_Durandal said:

I don't have that option when right clicking.

I guess you aren't using Firefox then.  Different browsers have different tricks.  If you have an option to 'view page source' or 'page info' then that might lead to the image URL or maybe right clicking on the background image and 'view image' or 'open image in new tab' or something along those lines.

51 minutes ago, LinXiaoWong said:

I have only one question. The numbers are the value of the gift or it is the number of how many times the person gifted? I guess it is the price of the pack but not sure.

That is the number of gifts given.  It's clear if you look at just the Switch numbers where players haven't yet had time to accumulate the Scrooge McDuck Money Bin levels of plat that some PC players have.

6 hours ago, Buff00n said:

That is the number of gifts given.  It's clear if you look at just the Switch numbers where players haven't yet had time to accumulate the Scrooge McDuck Money Bin levels of plat that some PC players have.

Strange because I thought you can give daily 8 gift maximum. This changed maybe for this event but anyway I do not have funds to gift so I am just helping in farming 🙂 anyway thankies your answer.

On 2018-12-16 at 12:16 AM, LinXiaoWong said:

Strange because I thought you can give daily 8 gift maximum. This changed maybe for this event but anyway I do not have funds to gift so I am just helping in farming 🙂 anyway thankies your answer.

FYI, they must have fixed a glitch with their displayed count, because the PC numbers now less ridiculous by about an order of magnitude.

Back on topic, "Cindy Lou Who" Mag still cracks me up every time.