Noob question about "radio"

hellkite02

Question

Been a long time since I've played Warframe and I've always loved the game. Haven't played since way before Sands of Inaros. Anyway, I log in today after downloading all the new stuff, and there's constantly this "radio" being played where a guy is narrating some random match and has techno music for commercials. What is this and how on earth do I turn it off??? It doesn't matter what screen I'm in, in my ship, Fortuna, or other map, it's always playing and it's very irritating.

7 answers to this question

Well, there is an actual radio console in your Orbiter. But it mostly listens in on Grineer loosing freight dokuments and stuff like that.

Anyway, when you are on your navigation console and you walk down the ramp this station is on the right side right at the beginning of the ramp.

You can actually turn this thing off. Maybe it's some sort of new radiocommunication I haven't heard of, yet.

2 hours ago, Dhrekr said:

This is really not part of Warframe.

Could be that you have been this whole time on a team with someone who's got an active microphone? Already happened to me to find someone who broadcasted their ambient noise.

Strangly enough you might have been right. I unfriended everyone on my list that has been active in the lat day and it stopped. Guy must have been a streamer. Thank you, that was driving me absolutely crazy!

13 hours ago, hellkite02 said:

Strangly enough you might have been right. I unfriended everyone on my list that has been active in the lat day and it stopped. Guy must have been a streamer. Thank you, that was driving me absolutely crazy!

Heh glad it helped 🙂

I'll never understand those people.