Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lotus Noggle Head statue bug

Mr.Schmoopie

Most items (especially in dojo) may suffer from being lower quality the further you move away, but this noggle (unlike others) becomes affected by this to an extreme degree even at very close range, so you obviously see the head go missing, a fix would be nice

I encounter this bug too, it seems distance and angle relative to the noggle are related. Walking close up may or may not remove/return the head, but changing the camera angle will as well. My display settings are on the lowest options.

• 1 month later...

Don't mean to bump an old thread, but I recently purchased this noggle, and I want Lotus to be the centerpiece of my navigation console. However, even when my character is at its closest, I can't see her head unless I also til the camera to be right next to her. I hope this gets fixed soon.

• 1 month later...

I had hoped that after some time away from this game i'd log in and my lotus noggle wouldn't be bugged anymore, kinda sad to see that it still is 😥

When i first started playing the game some time ago, i too purchased this noggle, it sat on my navigation console (like the comment above). But after which ever update we had, the noggle has been bugged, and is now bloody hideous to look at 🤮😂

Be nice if this was looked at! or at least acknowledged.

• 1 month later...