Create a new chat during Tennobaum

OurBeesWillBlotOutTheSun

Region chat winds up becoming a huge list of people asking for stuff for free. This hurts players who are asking actual questions as they go unanswered. While chat filters can be used, its gotten to the point that its nigh impossible to use the Region chat. Can we get a new chat tab for tennobaum for people asking and advertising for free stuff please? Same with all the people offering nudes for plat since its related.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Equinox21697 said:

Or you know, add 'free' and 'gift' to kickbots's list and watch the fun lol

398950677549940747.png?v=1

That is like bringing a grenade to a knife fight in an elevator. I know you are trying to be funny, but that thought seriously hurts. An eruption of "I got kicked for trying to embrace Tennobaum" on the Forums would be the outcome of such a feature.

9 minutes ago, Voltage said:

398950677549940747.png?v=1

That is like bringing a grenade to a knife fight in an elevator. I know you are trying to be funny, but that thought seriously hurts. An eruption of "I got kicked for trying to embrace Tennobaum" on the Forums would be the outcome of such a feature.

This is probably the New Loka in me talking but sometimes you just gotta Cleanse the unclean you know, and region is a tad bit Tainted and ruined beyond salvation atm 😞

49 minutes ago, (PS4)Equinox21697 said:

This is probably the New Loka in me talking but sometimes you just gotta Cleanse the unclean you know, and region is a tad bit Tainted and ruined beyond salvation atm 😞

Or someone could say "Who want's free gifts?"

"Is anyone free to help me on this mission?"

"Why is everyone asking for gifts?"

"It's gifting season!"

8 minutes ago, midtarget said:

Or someone could say "Who want's free gifts?"

Asking for trouble

9 minutes ago, midtarget said:

Is anyone free to help me on this mission?"

Recruitment chat

10 minutes ago, midtarget said:

Why is everyone asking for gifts?"

You get a message from Ordis when logging in for the first time during the event

10 minutes ago, midtarget said:

"It's gifting season!"

People say that?