Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo Clan Page? Yes Please!

-Sinful-

One thing has been Bothering me for a while now, Why isn't there a Recruiting Tab in game were Clans can put an Ad up or something like that for people to join, or where someone can click on a clan they like and apply to join. I personally think that this would help a lot of people who want more members for the clan and or people who Are looking for a clan that suits the needs and interests they have. What do you Think Tenno? Lets talk about this.

There are 3 million players, which means probably at least 5,000 clans. Break em down regionally and there would still be hundreds of options for people. In my opinion, the best option for recruiting will always be to just play, and if you have a good time with those people, invite them to the clan.

Now, if you personally are looking for a clan, go to the recruiting forum, close your eyes, spin your scroll wheel, and place your finger.

Edited by Khaos_Zand3r

Yeeeaaaahhh.... no. As practical and useful as it would be, there'd be too much clutter and most of the larger clans (per tier of course) would draw more players than small ones due to the fact that they are. If warframe follows suit with other f2ps then they would be shown from most popular or largest, to smallest

Active clans should invest in advertising their existance. Those who are dead should stay dead. I found a clan for myself in less then an hour. I think the system is decent enough.

Not even in world of warcraft the guild find system was popular. You use it once maybe twice...