Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can I not get anything other than 7.5k credits?

LuluHitman

Question

I've been watching twitch streams for about 50 hrs now. I have 53 inbox messages from Teshin. I just want an Ambulas noggle from them. But I've already watched them for 53 hrs. 40 of the rewards were just 7.5 credits. 😞 Is there a problem for me? or is this the general case? Why are there so many rewards if after 50+ hrs of watching the streams, we only get 1 or 2?

16 answers to this question

It's possible though not likely. I think DE got stung by the PoE twitch event with people multi-streaming and are low balling this one.

I think I got a Khora alt helm and pretty much nothing but Credits and Glyphs from both releases of this event.

Usually im happy with a gift of DE no matter what, but.... if you got millions of credits, 7500 credits are.... really not adding anything to your inventory. (wouldnt mind Endo instead, specially if its 7500 though)

So even if im gracefull for the gift but, they could have chosen something else that is.... more usefull

13 hours ago, LuluHitman said:

I've been watching twitch streams for about 50 hrs now. I have 53 inbox messages from Teshin. I just want an Ambulas noggle from them. But I've already watched them for 53 hrs. 40 of the rewards were just 7.5 credits. 😞 Is there a problem for me? or is this the general case? Why are there so many rewards if after 50+ hrs of watching the streams, we only get 1 or 2?

Not just you pal. I've got 69 hours in and I'm been getting Fire works and 7.500 credits. This whole thing is a complete waste. all I'm trying to do is get another Nidus to make an Umbra build. the one I have I've already invested in and don't want to wreck my build.I've gotten so many fireworks and glyphs to go with my 50 something credit cashes. I feel like it's all a ploy to get Views for the twitch streamers. This whole thing has been a dissatisfying watste of time and effort. 

22 minutes ago, Skoll- said:

It wouldn't be so terrible if they were less stingy with drop rates. They get increased exposure out of it at literally no loss to themselves if they did better drops.

Use  of the word "literally" might be a little dubious there, but I think the rewards table could be spruced up a bit with little harm. Even if the prizes weren't actually much better in terms of scale or probabilities, it'd be nice to have more variety, and I think people would be less likely to give up on it.

Atleast they can do somethin like, along with the drops having rng, if we watch the streams for a particular amount of time, say, you get khora after watching for 100 hrs if you haven't got her before that, something along those lines. 😞 I have about 70 teshin messages now. Still no noggle. 😞