Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime blueprints disappearing one by one

BluGalaxative

Text copied from Reddit post

So first off, I'm a collector. I like to have 2 blueprints of each prime item even after I already crafted the said items. It should not come off a surprise that someone like me who opens relics very frequently has a bunch of prime parts that are not vaulted. This week, however, I noticed that my oberon prime blueprints (frame and chassis) have disappeared (instead of 2 I had 1 of each). I know damn well that they're some of the most common items available right now. I also noticed I'm missing my paris prime bp.
But here's the cherry on top: when I was opening lith relics yesterday, I got a burston prime blueprint which is another common drop I get at least 3 times weekly. I fully remember how it said I own 2 of them so I chose someone else's drop, but when I got into another game moments later, someone else got the same blueprint and it said how I own 1.

Additionally:
I don't have any visual proof, I haven't been tracking the time when I noticed I'm missing blueprints (apart from the Paris prime bp from yesterday, that was between 18:00 and 21:00 CET, 15th of December) and I can't replicate the issue when I want to (I don't even know how it happens). After posting this thread I'll be keeping track of info from every fissure game should it happen again.

Edited by BluGalaxative
Typo in title

• 2 weeks later...