Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So, They Said Trinity Is Support Role, But She Is The Only One Can Kill All Boss With Out A Bullet, Joke?

cary2010haha

I already see in my mind how people will cry "Necro's 1-st ability is OP! nerefnerfnerf aaa!!". How is that, percent based damage with stacking armor debuf?

Unless that 'percent based' damage is off of the current health and not the maximum health. 2% of your max 1000 health? Sure, why not... not so much when it's 2% of your remaining 100.

-snip-

clearly a bug. you can tell it's a bug because you had to do it 3 times to Phorid for it to work.

i admit though, killing Kril like that was pretty baller.

Unless that 'percent based' damage is off of the current health and not the maximum health. 2% of your max 1000 health? Sure, why not... not so much when it's 2% of your remaining 100.

you're right.... now we must see. if it's remaining health that power is great for one or two hits but after that becomes useless. 

which WOULD give it immense usefulness in some situations, and not in others. so actually, it probably should be that way. more interesting.

clearly a bug. you can tell it's a bug because you had to do it 3 times to Phorid for it to work.

i admit though, killing Kril like that was pretty baller.

No no no, I did it 3 times in different timing with WOL and EV is want to show DE how the mechanism of EV's current health counting have problem when u use EV at the end of WOL.

With prefect timing this 2 power can kill most creature in WF .  

I think it's talking about DE lack of test before release those changes, but not a bug, the mechanism is right and the maths is right and how could it be a bug?

It's so balance that a support power can kill all the thing in WF

I can personally attest that Nova can kill a boss without firing a single bullet. (Ambulas, 228,080 damage played solo) I have also seen video of Saryn killing a boss without the use of weapons either.

Several things should be worked on in Warframe. I certainly hope that not everyone desires a game that is so easy to win.

I can personally attest that Nova can kill a boss without firing a single bullet. (Ambulas, 228,080 damage played solo) I have also seen video of Saryn killing a boss without the use of weapons either.

Several things should be worked on in Warframe. I certainly hope that not everyone desires a game that is so easy to win.

Well , bullet used to Autimatter drop is also count to " bullet used.

I think it's talking about DE lack of test before release those changes

What they need is to get a large group of people with different software and hardware to play the game and test the changes... oh wait, that's what WE do as beta testers!

What they need is to get a large group of people with different software and hardware to play the game and test the changes... oh wait, that's what WE do as beta testers!

Thats not a good thinking, a company with beta tester still need to try their best test out all contects before they release.

Like those Pharmaceutical manufacturers must do enough tests to make sure the product is gd enough before start Clinical trial .

Edited by Cary2010haha

Thats not a good thinking, a company with beta tester still need to try their best test out all contects before they release.

Like those Pharmaceutical manufacturers must do enough tests to make sure the product is gd enough before start Clinical trial .

A beta build of a game is not comparable to stringent quality-assurance testing in medicine. One of them has the possibility to cause unknown degrees of harm to humans/environment/animals, the other inconveniences people in front of computers to varying degrees. Devs can patch out serious issues, but medical mistreatment could cost lives, hence the stringent standards.

_

I'm sure it's not blind optimism when I say that they do play through the changes while working on it. Sure, walking through a devmode sandbox with a work-in-progress weapon or loading up an in-progress build with shiny new menus and clicking on some buttons isn't stringent quality assurance testing, but do you really expect them to round up a whole group of people in-studio and exhaustively test each build on multiple setups (hardware specs, operating system, system settings, locality settings, in-game settings, etc) before rolling it out to the beta testers?

Edited by Sean44

I don't think a frame's usefulness should be judged on a design flaw that allows her to easily solo most bosses.

If you're okay with this frame being viable for this, and only this (and defense, I guess) then sure. But it depends on your personal goals.

Obviously this isn't "working as intended" but I think it's great that you have the precise timing to take advantage of the WoL now increasing enemy health, ad EV doing % current HP damage (more health = more damage, right?) And if it ticks down right as WoL's effect expires, then it should kill the creature. Pretty clever.

Edited by Volume

But given all the people on these very forums who go 'L2Play!' whenever someone has an issue or wants to give feedback, I'd say DE is learning why Open Beta Tests are less than useful.  The amount of garbage we get when people are trying desperately to save their 'perfect build' because they found a broken, exploitative trick is useless.

Heck, the whole game balance issue is the result of listening to the wrong people.  It's nice that you've been playing since day one Beta, but unfortunately that also means you're experience is based off hours and maxed out content.  You don't make Terminus that hard for people just starting out.  There's a Solo, Private or Invite Only option for a reason.