Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Space battles

Sleeck

What I think? I personally have better things to do. Licking paint off from the walls of my house. Removing nails with my teeth. Talking to hammers until they find me annoying and try to murder me. Trying to pierce my skin using only eucalyptus leaves.

The sort of thing that sounds more enjoyable than PvP.

But that is just my opinion. Thanks for asking.

I don't like it. I come here for the PvE and team spirit, like I believe most do. Not to mention you're suggesting we put two of the games most hated parts, Archwing and PvP, in a room and let them have a baby together. For now DE is trying to let Archwing become more desirable in several ways, Railjack is one. I'm not sure we wanna head that way.

They will release it half-implemented and broken, fix a few things and then abandon it after realizing that 99% of the playerbase isn't playing it. 2 years later they will take it out of the game because they can't justify supporting that content anymore.

The usual stuff.

I think DE should take the assets it has for all the Corporus, Grineer and Railjack and make a another mini-game for the Ludoplex based on Dreadnought with players in control of these ships, but in the third person... but have it both PVP and PVE... Side Note..This game Dreadnought makes me wish it was more like Warframe and PVE based rather than the PVP only model of World of War Tanks and Warships..

Edited by (PS4)FriendSharkey

We are "waiting" for more things to come. Railjack, melee 3.0, fortuna has still a lot of things to fix and to come... Can we talk about that in 10 years... /s

No, TBH, Pvp is not really attracting people, why putting soo much effort when there are already a tons to do for PVE...

2 hours ago, (PS4)FriendSharkey said:

I think DE should take the assets it has for all the Corporus, Grineer and Railjack and make a another mini-game for the Ludoplex based on Dreadnought with players in control of these ships, but in the third person... but have it both PVP and PVE... Side Note..This game Dreadnought makes me wish it was more like Warframe and PVE based rather than the PVP only model of World of War Tanks and Warships..

In what universe is that a minigame?

Only if we have to wear eye patches and there's a jolly good keelhauling after grappling and entering the enemy ships. Also, one asteroid base shall be named Tortuga.

Furthermore, Hydroid (and no one else) will get a +10 to good looks and sabre rattling. This is non-negotiable.

Edited by Kontrollo