Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Make Bloodshed Sigil visible based on number of kills rather than HP damage taken

Gabbynaru

So, my favorite frame is Mirage. Ever since I got her, I dubbed her the "Sadistic Queen". I love her and her playstyle. Always brings a smile to my face seeing how much she enjoys killing her victims (seriously now she bows her head to them before taking off their heads). Anyway, with Fortuna, an actual Sadistic Queen (or maybe Masochistic Queen?) appeared in Garuda. Great looking frame, but not as fun to play as Mirage (seriously, I was looking forward to the blender only for it to be turned into a horrible version of Blade Storm... which is horrible to begin with since the nerf). Garuda comes with the Bloodshed Sigil, and since I long stopped farming for frames, that was a very good reason for me to buy her as well.

Anyway, turns out, turning my "Sadistic Queen" Mirage into an even bigger sadist by having her get bloodier the more enemies she kills is... rather difficult. Because it requires you to take damage. Which I rarely do with Mirage... or most frames that I play. So, at this point, the bloodshed sigil is useless to me.

Now, here's my suggestion: Rather than having it appear once enough damage has been taken, which I understand symbolizes the frame bleeding, how about make the sigil become visible based on the number of enemies killed, or if that's too direct, how many enemies were cut in half. Heck, there's not even a need to take away the previous requirement, you could have them both, with the original one's symbolism remaining intact, while my suggestion could symbolize bathing in the blood of the enemies. It would make the sigil far more usable for people who got to the point where they do not take health damage often, be it through skill or Warframe abilities. It's an awesome sigil after all, shame it's not visible more often.

Thank you for your time!

This will then create the topic of "Player X took all my kills so my fashion isn't showing" (I know it is silly, but it would start showing up).

All sigils in the game should have their look enabled fully by default or with an option. The bloodshed sigil will not be shown when doing Capture/Rescue/Fishing/Mining/etc. with your idea or with the current implementation of the cosmetic.

Edited by Voltage

Ah, fair enough. I kinda forgot this is a co-op game since I play this solo. Maybe make it a small number of kills then? Like, 5 or something? Even then, if someone is just hogging all the kills, I think that will raise more threads about a frame/combo being overpowered rather than the fashion not showing. Still, I can see where you're coming from.

It would be really good if they just made the sigil visible at all time, with a toggle for the current method/my suggestion/both, yeah. I hope they don't take long to do so actually, but, DE can be really stubborn.

On 2018-12-17 at 1:03 AM, Voltage said:

This will then create the topic of "Player X took all my kills so my fashion isn't showing" (I know it is silly, but it would start showing up).

All sigils in the game should have their look enabled fully by default or with an option. The bloodshed sigil will not be shown when doing Capture/Rescue/Fishing/Mining/etc. with your idea or with the current implementation of the cosmetic.

And just to add to this... the conclave syandana should also have the full look without having to do the quests just to reactivate the energy wings on a daily basis, or was it weekly basis?

Edited by Xepthrichros