Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Riven Capacity Slot For Every Weapon Please

Grimmstyler

I like using most of the Weapons in Warframe.

Not all of them are effective in Damage.. But not all missions are the same level either.. (example Lith vs Axi)

When I'm not being a Warframe ability spammer,  my playstyle is more of a Shooter or Slasher.

Across Melee, Pistol, Rifle and Shotgun at a maximum of 90 Riven Slots limits me on which Rivens are worth keeping for higher level endurance runs.

It would be nice to have a Riven Capacity Slot for each weapon so i can unlock a weapons potential or customize it to some satisfaction.

I wanna believe the reason for Rivens was for customizing purposes and to keep interest in Warframe with painstakingly repeatative gameplay..(Same Enemies in the Same Missions in the Same Tilesets). 

At least give me a Capacity Slot for each weapon to customize, something to play with.

The Purpose of randomizing Rivens was to try unused or Non-Meta weapons Right?

Then give a Overflow Capacity of 5 for Vieled or duplicates to Sell/Trade or keep for multiple weapon builds..

Maybe even a Vendor NPC to Transmute unwanted Rivens other than repeatativly farming God aweful Eidolons..

Thank You

37 minutes ago, Grimmstyler said:

Then give a Overflow Capacity of 5 for Vieled or duplicates to Sell/Trade or keep for multiple weapon builds..

Players can't see them, but Veiled Rivens already have stats. They still take up space. Trading is a convenience, it does not drive changes to the game.

21 minutes ago, Dahx11 said:

If you watch TacticalPotato's interview with DE Scott, you'll see that this same question was brought up and Scott explains all the technical issues that would arise if they were to implement this

Yes I know.. Server capacity issues..

Dammit.. The modding system is interesting.. Rivens make it more interesting.. Probably the only reason i continue playing besides New Content.

I don't want to give up my current Rivens either, because my weapons are customized to some degree of how i like them.

It's just that damn limit stops me from using all the weapons Warframe has to offer, because Rivens can unlock their true protential.. On the Same Tilesets.. On the Same Missions.. With the Same Enemies..

Then new weapons are introduced, then i still don't wanna give up my old ones..

On 2018-12-16 at 2:03 PM, peterc3 said:

Players can't see them, but Veiled Rivens already have stats. They still take up space. Trading is a convenience, it does not drive changes to the game.

So if each weapon had 1 Riven Capacity Slot..

The Overflow Capacity of 5 would be meant for Vieled Rivens that someone would have a hard time unlocking and not revealing which weapon the Riven belongs too (Vieled).. Like when Rebecca had a hard time killing the animals in POE on Primetime with Steve.

Then even.. The Overflow Capacity is also for Tradeable/Transmutable duplicate Rivens of a Weapon.. Or for multiple builds, like say Boltor Prime as a Status build, Or Telos Boltor as a Crit Build. 

I would go so far to say that changing Transmuting to 4 of the same type of Riven, for example Melee, would result in a Melee Riven.. And Transmuting 4 of a different variety would result in a random Melee, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun Riven..

Edited by Haldos
Edited by Moderator.

5 hours ago, Grimmstyler said:

Yes I know.. Server capacity issues..

Dammit.. The modding system is interesting.. Rivens make it more interesting.. Probably the only reason i continue playing besides New Content.

I don't want to give up my current Rivens either, because my weapons are customized to some degree of how i like them.

It's just that damn limit stops me from using all the weapons Warframe has to offer, because Rivens can unlock their true protential.. On the Same Tilesets.. On the Same Missions.. With the Same Enemies..

Then new weapons are introduced, then i still don't wanna give up my old ones..

If you know there’s a reason they can’t do it then WHY TF ARE YOU CONTINUING TO ASK THEM TO DO IT!?

That’s like being told you’re allergic to peanuts but you continue to wonder why your throat closes up every time you eat one.

Edited by (XB1)GearsMatrix301

1 hour ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

If you know there’s a reason they can’t do it then WHY TF ARE YOU CONTINUING TO ASK THEM TO DO IT!?

That’s like being told you’re allergic to peanuts but you continue to wonder why your throat closes up every time you eat one.

Because of this  VVVV

8 hours ago, Grimmstyler said:

I like using most of the Weapons in Warframe.

2aiix5k.png

24 minutes ago, GinKenshin said:

An opinionated, subjective and lackluster reasoning to a pointless thread..like the rest of what you post here 

I'm sure you could find some humor in the Forums useful as it does reference  Mr. ED (a talking horse) in reply to a hilarious reply made by     VVVV

2 hours ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

You know the easiest solution to Rivens would be too stop making play thru weapons..  Update the original weapons so that they can be modded to carry you thru the game..

Then make more Modular Weapons (Shotgun/Sniper/Rifle) and the existing (Zaws/Kitguns) with a plethora of Modular Options. That way they could be more versatile and fitting to the user for Endurance Runs.

Arcanes that add options like any special ability a weapon has (example Nagantaka, Arca Scisco, Sancti Magistar, etc)

Then even Skins designed by the community to go with the Modular Weapons.

Then adding new Content and obtainable Arcanes/Modular Parts from Syndicates and such..

Somewhat talked about in this Topic

Edited by Grimmstyler