THE WAR WITHIN - Stuck in a loop

Dotdevnull

3 minutes ago, Kaotyke said:

A... loop?

If you mean you got yourself in the Kuva Fortress and beyond, you MUST complete the Quest before you are able to access the normal game again.

I finished the quest, beat the Queen, and now its having me do it ALL over again.....

26 minutes ago, Dotdevnull said:

I finished the quest, beat the Queen, and now its having me do it ALL over again.....

If after defeating the Queen, spoke to Teshin in the Mountain Pass and all that you are repeating the Quest, there is somthing odd.

Try and beat the Quest again, if it doesnt work, I think something might have gotten corrupted... or bugged.

12 minutes ago, Kaotyke said:

If after defeating the Queen, spoke to Teshin in the Mountain Pass and all that you are repeating the Quest, there is somthing odd.

Try and beat the Quest again, if it doesnt work, I think something might have gotten corrupted... or bugged.

Yes I have already got to Tenshin on the mountain twice. I have deleted the game and going to reinstall it.

• 1 month later...

How Horrible!!!! I just finished the quest and got looped right back to where you have to escape the purge. I picked only night/moon options. Should I reinstall or ask support to fix?

EDIT: Restarted PS4 and answered middle option to all questions. IT WORKED! Quest completed.

Thanks you very much for this thread!

Edited by (PS4)Lillekri

• 4 weeks later...