Optional Shields

Larshana

Shields are a huge hinderance on late game warframes. On my Nehza even with the dragon key reducing me to 37 shields enemies OFTEN have trouble even doing that much, making energy generation a huge pain. Obberon has the problem too but not to that extent, and should Valkyr even HAVE shields now that we're introducing warframes without them? Please give either a side grade mod to vitality or flow, since converting shields to energy makes more sense than shields to health, or just give us a toggle switch on the mods page. I'm tired of forgetting to remove my key when I go to play volt.

If you are doing the Equi+HC nezha, going with a Synth Fiber modded sentinel (lets you pick up health orbs without being damaged). If you are going for Rage/HA, the ironic anti-synergy is to not do the things nezha is best: dont at slide fast (as most enemies short of OV turrets and anti-AW weapons have bad accuracy/AI doesnt lead the target), dont use 1 to cc everyone with guaranteed fire and dont 4 to guarantee cc/no attacks from ground targets (or use Guardian Derision which does cost a melee mod slot but lets you reliably aggro for both fueling your hula hoop hp and get damaged for energy).

Wouldnt be against main stat (health shield and energy) corrupted mods which convert one stat into the other tho ofc.

Oh, I didn't realize synth fiber did that, that's gonna help a ton.

Edit: And boy howdy, DOES it. Picking up every health orb I spawn on my equi build just means infinite energy. Still odesn't solve my oberon problem though.

Edited by Larshana