Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery Rank exp

Twinmage

Is there like guide or something tell me how many warframe,weapon an Companions an so on that  i need max out to get to each Mastery Rank  cap for next rank i fig i asking i am now rank 9. Didnt know if someone allrdy fig this out but i cant find anything like seaching google or wiki page only thing i found there how much exp points for each max out item. An i didnt want do math as math sucks an fig it out on my own an plus i suck at math lol.

Edited by Twinmage

The wikia page lists the affinity points needed for every mastery rank.

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Mastery_Rank

Just open the tab "View Mastery Rank List". For 9 to 10 it's 47,500 points to get. Divide it by 3,000 and you know how many weapons you need (16).

Your ingame profile shows you which items you've leveled to 30 already, so you can keep track on your progress.

If you don't want to math, just level till you ding...

Edited by Toran

anything that takes a catalyst (Weapon, including sentinel weapons) = 3000 MR XP

anything that takes a reactor frames, pets, sentinel, moa's give 6000 MR XP. 

sentinel come with weapons though so they give 6,000 + 3,000 for 9,000 total.  

You need to get them to max rank (lv 30) to get the full XP. 

Edited by Fire2box

2 hours ago, Twinmage said:

Is there like guide or something tell me how many warframe,weapon an Companions an so on that  i need max out to get to each Mastery Rank  cap for next rank i fig i asking i am now rank 9. Didnt know if someone allrdy fig this out but i cant find anything like seaching google or wiki page only thing i found there how much exp points for each max out item. An i didnt want do math as math sucks an fig it out on my own an plus i suck at math lol.

you can avoid the math entirely. i strongly just craft whatever you haven't already made since eventually you will want to make them all anyway (if not for solely increasing MR)

with that said. craft things. use them and before you know it your MR is up. and a test is waiting for you.

2 hours ago, Twinmage said:

you can avoid the math entirely. i strongly just craft whatever you haven't already made since eventually you will want to make them all anyway (if not for solely increasing MR)

with that said. craft things. use them and before you know it your MR is up. and a test is waiting for you.

11 minutes ago, Makunogo said:

doing the math radically speeds up progress. You find out how many weapons or frames you need to hit desired Mr rank, then you figure out which ones will be easiest for yourself to obtain. Like say going for Frost vs Nidus. 

it gives you a action plan vs being scattershot. As well as giving you goals, something Warframe lacks in general asides the like 7 story quests it has. 

Edited by Fire2box

2 minutes ago, Fire2box said:

doing the math radically speeds up progress. You find out how many weapons or frames you need to hit desired Mr rank, then you figure out which ones will be easiest for yourself to obtain. Like say going for Frost vs Nidus. 

it gives you a action plan vs being scattershot. As well as giving you goals, something Warframe lacks in general asides the like 7 story quests it has. 

i dont see how counting makes much of a difference. the end result is the same. there is only so many available things at each Mr. so the answer is simple. craft them all. 

less headache. and frankly more fun to not think about the math(opinion).. oh no i need to make x things.. vs.. hey i'm going to craft all of the energy lab items.

for me its more fun the less i need to think about things like this. cus its a game not work. 

Just now, Makunogo said:

i dont see how counting makes much of a difference. the end result is the same. there is only so many available things at each Mr. so the answer is simple. craft them all. 

less headache. and frankly more fun to not think about the math(opinion).. oh no i need to make x things.. vs.. hey i'm going to craft all of the energy lab items.

for me its more fun the less i need to think about things like this. cus its a game not work. 

the end result is the same, but counting makes the difference if you just want ___ MR level vs MR26. No matter what you are going to have to go into your profile and see what you are missing and look up how to get said items. 

So in the end it doesn't matter. in the short term in can make all the difference in the world. 

2 minutes ago, Fire2box said:

the end result is the same, but counting makes the difference if you just want ___ MR level vs MR26. No matter what you are going to have to go into your profile and see what you are missing and look up how to get said items. 

So in the end it doesn't matter. in the short term in can make all the difference in the world. 

tell me exactly how counting the MR is different from leveling stuff? from what i seen the MR gained is the same. sure they can milk only higher mr items. but the lower ones still need to be ranked up. its literally the same thing. >_>

its also a huge time saver to mass craft vs just making enough to increase the MR. so its actually a bit faster to mass craft.

Edited by Makunogo

Just now, Makunogo said:

tell me exactly how counting the MR is different from leveling stuff? from what i seen the MR gained is the same.

counting the MR XP lets you know when and where you will hit the next MR level. I'm sorry if you never figured that out. 

5 hours ago, Fire2box said:

anything that takes a reactor frames, pets, sentinel, moa's give 6000 MR XP. 

moas give 3k, not 6k.

the wiki's mastery list is wrong atm.

24.1.5 max mastery is:

(kit guns not part of sec weapons - listed seperately)

affinity max total

missions varies 228 14627
junctions 1000 13 13000
warframes 6000 59 354000
primary weapons 3000 110 330000
secondary weapons 3000 95 285000
melee weapons 3000 149 447000
paracesis 31-40 1000 1 1000
archwing 6000 5 30000
archwing gun 3000 9 27000
archwing melee 3000 8 24000
sentinels 6000 13 78000
sentinel weapons 3000 16 48000
kubrows 6000 5 30000
kavats 6000 2 12000
charger 6000 1 6000
amps 3000 5 15000
venari (unlisted) 6000 1 6000
moas (unlisted) 3000 3 9000
kit guns (unlisted) 3000 4 12000
k-drive (unlisted) 3000 3 9000

+12000 for founders

As a general rule you will wind up wanting to build most items as MR doesn't truly matter aside from status after 16-18(until we hit MR 31 as the cap) I'm not up to date on the most recent requirements. For actually farming these items I personally recommend akkad (erris) for the large number of players who frequent it. That's a person opinion of someone who has a lot of time spent farming if you are trying to min max your time there are guides out there for the absolute fastest way to level each and every thing. 

I recommend building a variety of low end and super high end weapons. By the time you hit end game you will be able to easily afford the middle tier of weapons.

Edited by Zaethod