Orokin drone as universal skin for sentinel

XenMaster

7 minutes ago, (XB1)Graysmog said:

You'd probably be better off asking for Modular Sentinels.

Well, we still need to wait for pet 2.0 or whatever they talked about it. If modular sentinels come in with the current sentinels and pets, it would ruin the balance.

9 hours ago, XenMaster said:

Well, we still need to wait for pet 2.0 or whatever they talked about it. If modular sentinels come in with the current sentinels and pets, it would ruin the balance.

No, not really.

Just have to give the new set of Sentinels their own Precepts, which is quite easy considering how specific Sentinels are in their Precept functions. One heals you and itself, one boosts it's own reload speed and your reload speed, one gives you and itself increased armor. Stuff that the new, buffed Precepts won't do, at least in the same way.

Besides, Pets 2.0 is being done in bits and pieces, no point in waiting when we have no idea what piece we'll get.

Edited by (XB1)Graysmog

5 minutes ago, (XB1)Thy Divinity said:

Sadly, I don't foresee that happening

Me neither, but it is not unprecedented for them to slightly adjust Prime packages and retroactively add stuff for early buyers. 

If the full package and Prime Accessories stack up on the shelves like Fallout 76, they might consider boosting it after the fact. 

This is one thing I would have liked to see: the ability to pre-purchase any of the various levels of Prime Access, as soon as the full package is known.