Monocle suddenly appeared in the new PA images on warframe.com

Autongnosis

So yesterday i was showing a friend the PA front page on warframe.com to show him a bit of a pre-teen worthy joke on how bad the new sugatra name sounds in italian and we realised the tiara now had a monocle accessory. 

Am i crazy? I'm positive it wasn't there with the first iteration of the pictures. Please tell me I'm not crazy. 

EDIT: i am decidedly not crazy, here is a split screen capture on my phone. Pic belows were dloaded from the warframe.com site and sent to my clan via whatsapp on Dec 13th, above is the current PA page preview:

https://ibb.co/D7TNcRL

Edited by Autongnosis

il y a 3 minutes, Airwolfen a dit :

Even without the edit I could have told you that it was new. That is interesting.

That was mostly for my sake, as in it proved I'm not crazy xD

Still it's weird they would change something this close to release. It also to my knowledge never happened before. 

45 minutes ago, Autongnosis said:

That was mostly for my sake, as in it proved I'm not crazy xD

Still it's weird they would change something this close to release. It also to my knowledge never happened before. 

they may have accidentally used an outdated model for the original shots.

2 minutes ago, NightmareT12 said:

The monocle is a part of the diadem. The old picture was apparently outdated, because the Steam announcement with the 3 pieces together had it from the getgo.

So nothing too big. Also more than a monocle, seems more like an aim reticle of sorts.

This.  Likely an aim reticle.  Not really a difference-maker.

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73

il y a 30 minutes, kgabor a dit :

Monocle for operators, but not for Limbo.

Heresy.

I AGREE LET'S RIOT

il y a 5 minutes, NightmareT12 a dit :

The monocle is a part of the diadem. The old picture was apparently outdated, because the Steam announcement with the 3 pieces together had it from the getgo.

So nothing too big. Also more than a monocle, seems more like an aim reticle of sorts.

Ohhhh nice to know then. I don't generally use Steam and warframe for anything other than thriwing money at tennogen stuff, didn't even know the PA was advertised there too.