Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Judge my builds

(NSW)Kokojo

(Remove the s in https of Imgur links to have them - hopefully - appear correctly on these Forums.)

Physique is a terrible Aura.
If you don't want to change your D Aura Polarity, use Rejuvenation, that's actually somewhat useful.

Vigor is pretty bad as well, use Vitality instead (and look into means of automated healing, e.g. via Companions).

Dunno why you'd use Cunning Drift over Stretch.

Get (and max out) Primed Continuity ASAP.

Corrupted Mods for Range / Efficiency / Strength can be quite useful, yay cheap mass damage and / or CC pwnage.
Like, seriously, that can make such a huge difference, being able to affect an entire room of enemies with one button press.

Also, in regards to Umbral Mods, you might wanna take care to plan out your Polarizations on non-Umbra Frames
to not interfere with those Mods in the future, where you may want to use at least, say, Rank 9 Umbral Vitality & Intensify
(those two have become kind of a default and are used on most of my Frames, takes a good amount of Forma but can be worth it).

32 minutes ago, (NSW)Kokojo said:

Are those builds decent for a MR 6?

No. Builds also have nothing to do with MR. There are MR26 with worse builds.

Like Zeku said Physique is garbage. Better use Rejuvenation if you keep that D polarity (Best would be CP, Growing Power, Steel Charge or Power Donation, given on the correct frames ofc).

Also like Zeku said. why cunning drift over stretch? vigor is trash as well on 90% of the frames.

On your excal better use Hunter Adrenaline to get energy back when using Exalted Blade and also try to get Chromatic Blade. Ditch both Gladiator mods. Stretch is only useful for Radial Howl, so Intensify.

(is your EB modded in the same way?)

Dunno what you want to accomplish on Ivara, so I can't really help you there.

7 minutes ago, NinjaZeku said:

Physique is a terrible Aura.

I know, but I don't have anything really useful other than Sprint boost

8 minutes ago, NinjaZeku said:

Vigor is pretty bad as well, use Vitality instead (and look into means of automated healing, e.g. via Companions).

Ok, didn't know companions could heal

9 minutes ago, NinjaZeku said:

Dunno why you'd use Cunning Drift over Stretch.

Extra Slippery Slide

9 minutes ago, NinjaZeku said:

Get (and max out) Primed Continuity ASAP.

If Baro Ki'teer brings it again, I will.

il y a 5 minutes, GerberaOverture a dit :

the only frame who can "SOMEWHAT" benefit from these movement mods is nezha, and its still a stupid gimmick

That's not entirely true, Cunning Drift makes a quick slideroll into an incredible dodge maneuvre, i use it on Banshee which cannot afford to take hits to great success. 

That said it would definitely be better to slot stretch first and cunning drift later

Edited by Autongnosis