Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does anyone play the bounty?

Zavius_Firerave

There's not really anything on bounties TO farm for unless you've got a hankering for the relic on rotation. The rare mods actually have a fairly high drop chance, meaning you'll get them quickly, never need another one, and also they wouldn't sell for anything. It's probably okay rep gain, but it seems like popular opinion is that mining is extremely fast daily rep, for whatever reason, or just burning excess resources on bonds from Ticker for rep. The highest tier bounty has kuva, which is nice, but there's much more reliable options for it.

After 200+ Eidolon Triple Captures I was done with Cetus, there's litte point to go back for me atm. Fortuna took me two weeks for max standings and all affinity items. With resource boosters and the advanced spear, fishing turned out to be the fastest way to farm standing for me. I'm still missing the conservation emblem but for that you don't have to do bounties.

Another reason might be the upcoming Mesa Prime release. A lot of people are doing Syndicate missions and void runs to stack up standing for Syndicate relic key packs and maxing out their void traces for radiant runs on release.

Edited by Toran

Fortuna is boring just like POE thats why not many people do it and garuda does not seem interesting to some players and some need garuda for mastery now honestly i don't see a reason behind fortuna's bounties since the only good thing it gives is garuda's parts and rest are meh. bounties were boring before fortuna and now there's more. its my own opinion i don't want to fight with an army thinking bounties are great.

It turns out telling people to go solo to avoid leechers can have side-effects, who knew?

All joking aside, primary problem is that unless there is something of value is added to the reward list for Bounties, they will eventually fall to the side just like almost every other game mode. This is really only made worse by people splitting off to solo just to avoid dealing with leechers, making a bad situation worse. 

I don't really care about leeching, but I just don't see the point of bounties for anything other than the rewards. The problem is the rewards change and once you get what you want, what's the point? The standing gain is laughable compared to Ticker or mining. DE just balanced the different ways for gaining standing in Fortuna in a strange way. I think you should maybe need to do the hardest bounty twice to hit standing cap for the day, but the way it's set up I think I would need to do it at least 5 times and I'm only MR18. That takes such a ridiculous amount of time compared to spending seconds with Ticker or 10 minutes or so mining.

I'm happy with how lucrative mining is, and Ticker is literally my favorite addition to Warframe, but maybe the tougher bounties should give around 10k standing to be more competitive with other methods for gaining rep.

Bounties on both the Plains and Orb Vallis are just horrible in general currently...I wish De would subscribe to the boss hunt...We should be after some giant Nox unit or BURSA TEAM...something or someone who feels like you're in a fight with Warframe's version of Monster Hunter World's Anjanath for starting players right up to the higher level facing off against Odogaron and Nergigante as examples used in another game...

The Orbs that drop in when you hit 4 stars are a good start...but the repetitive nature of the bounties in both maps are soul crushing to the point where you'll just farm robofish/gems or drop all your credits into Ticker to avoid them...that's bad..that's really bad for the game...

Hmm I find this strange, I play at the late evenings and Cetus is packed. Every day at same time I do 2 highest rank bounties and always full parties, no leechers and no host migrations. Maybe it has to do that at this time it's night time in Cetus so a lot come for some big robot slaughter therefore they also do some bounties as well.

So for me it works to always do at the same time of they day when it's busy and night time in Cetus.

I might do one T5 bount per day until i reach max rank. There should have been "bounties" for Toroids. With some bonus rewards every 5min. Toroid survival.

Toroids is pretty fun to farm, but being that it's a farm.. the same 2-3frames are used every time. Will kill the fun eventually.

3 hours ago, Zavius_Firerave said:

I used to be able to find 1 or 2 other players playing the Cetus bounties but I've only ever found 2 other players when playing the Fortuna bounties. What's happening? Do people not farm anything from Fortuna bounties?

Since someone informed us we'd need max rank in Fortuna to participate in heist I did manage to find 2 teams for T5 bounty. Both of them had leechers, but hey. It's something.

But sooner or later we'll be back to bounties T1-3 with ppl and T4-5 empty