Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I have an Issue with Baro's loot

ThumpumGood

Baro only comes 26 times a year so what is in his loot table should be better than Axi A5 relics that can be farmed from bounties. I had 52 of em when he showed up. ALL from bounties. With as rare as Baro is(regular but rare) the items he has should be equally as rare. Maybe not always the Baro only items. Maybe a rare drop relic that can be farmed, but has a really low drop percentage. And not every time. Just not something so common.

56 minutes ago, ThumpumGood said:

Baro only comes 26 times a year so what is in his loot table should be better than Axi A5 relics that can be farmed from bounties. I had 52 of em when he showed up. ALL from bounties. With as rare as Baro is(regular but rare) the items he has should be equally as rare. Maybe not always the Baro only items. Maybe a rare drop relic that can be farmed, but has a really low drop percentage. And not every time. Just not something so common.

YOu got lucky then casue by time he came 2nd time with them I had seen them a total of 4 times on bounty reward list 

I picked up Primed Flow this last round and Primed Point Blank from the previous round... both mods I don’t think you can get from relics. Also a great option for getting Primed mods earlier than standard since I’m only MR12 and a little over a 100 days in on my account - totally worth it for me, but if you’re vet of the game, I could see the issue too.

14 hours ago, DishSoap said:

I feel like Baro shouldn't be this crazy time gate to stuff like Primed mods and Prisma weapons. I mean yes you can buy them from other people with Platinum but I really don't like bring Platinum up when it comes to game balance and design.

I didn't really pay much attention to Baro when I first started and deeply regret it now. Waiting for Primed mods is so frustrating and using platinum to buy them from other players cashing in, when I have no other way to obtain them, rubs me the wrong way. Waiting for Prime frames and weapons is one thing but without certain Primed mods most builds feel like a temporary fix until you can get them

What is time interval between his spawns? Would be good to know for player like me who plays with big breaks in between to at least log in and get some primed mods 😄

This time I was super happy with Primed Flow because it was exactly what I wanted!

But while it's really good for me, I can kinda see the issue for vet players of not having appealing choice while for never players or players who are still somewhere in the middle of gearing up he can be a god sent gift.

16 minutes ago, spyroxion said:

What is time interval between his spawns? Would be good to know for player like me who plays with big breaks in between to at least log in and get some primed mods 😄

This time I was super happy with Primed Flow because it was exactly what I wanted!

But while it's really good for me, I can kinda see the issue for vet players of not having appealing choice while for never players or players who are still somewhere in the middle of gearing up he can be a god sent gift.

two weeks, he only shows up on payday.

20 hours ago, Ver1dian said:

All relics from different baro rotations

I dont go after Argon Crystals anywhere but the void so I would expect that the same level of exclusivity applies to Baro. I dont go after Axi A5s from Baro. Why should I? I can farm them in bounties.

11 minutes ago, ThumpumGood said:

I dont go after Argon Crystals anywhere but the void so I would expect that the same level of exclusivity applies to Baro. I dont go after Axi A5s from Baro. Why should I? I can farm them in bounties.

This relics are vaulted and it's pretty rare that he has relics so chill. He always has mods and a prisma weapon so it's fine.

Edited by DerGreif2

1 hour ago, DerGreif2 said:

This relics are vaulted and it's pretty rare that he has relics so chill. He always has mods and a prisma weapon so it's fine.

Loot that's easily farmed should not be in a location that only shows up every 2 weeks... so no. Im not gonna *chill*