Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alternate Helmets

KimchiKen_Prime

About helmets...

They spoke on livestream they regret of putting stats in helmets. The solution to this is if the person has 2 helmets with stats, she could choose which stats put the helmet she wants. So if they now only release helmets with no stats, everyone can choose between that two stats and put in any helmet she wants. Problem solved.

Edited by IronRushBR

About helmets...

They spoke on livestream they regret of putting statistics in helmets. The solution to this is if the person has 2 helmets with statistics, she could choose which statistics put the helmet she wants. So if they now only release helmets with no stats, everyone can choose between that two stats and put in any helmet she wants. Problem solved.

even the default helm?

agree we need more different helps these days, I wish I look like have 3 horns on my Excalibur or having my rhino look like a spartan helm form 300 the movie. Believed me I want their helmet in this game that look awesome.  Warlord style.

Not only that it would be great if we get skin costumed chose instead look like we are in...tights.