Problems I Face with trying to deal decent amounts of damage with my frames.

(XBOX)oORubberFruitOo

Lack of platinum for primed mods.

Ridiculous prices for primed mods in trading.

Not knowing good mod builds (Could you give me a list of mod builds that work well with the frames you use.) 

this is most often leads to frustration for me due to the constant reworks.  Like so much frustration I want to claw out my own eyes.

Please help

Edited by (XB1)oORubberFruitOo

1 minute ago, (XB1)oORubberFruitOo said:

You don’t know any? None of you guys know?

Give people time. Besides, this is the wrong part of the forum, you're lucky if anyone helps. You're looking for Players helping Players.

That said:

Primed mods: Wait for Baro to sell them, or wait to acquire them from Login rewards. Solves the plat issue. You can substitute in the regular versions in the meantime since, whilst they do make a significant difference, work well enough.

Good mod build vary immensely for Frames based on personal preference and the actual frame. But for weapons, generally speaking multishot is a good option. As a general rule, for crit weapons, use viral damage and hunter munitions for powerful slash damage and for status weapons, use Corrosive for Grineer or Gas for Corpus, and these can mitigate those faction's best defensive options.

3 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

Give people time. Besides, this is the wrong part of the forum, you're lucky if anyone helps. You're looking for Players helping Players.

That said:

Primed mods: Wait for Baro to sell them, or wait to acquire them from Login rewards. Solves the plat issue. You can substitute in the regular versions in the meantime since, whilst they do make a significant difference, work well enough.

Good mod build vary immensely for Frames based on personal preference and the actual frame. But for weapons, generally speaking multishot is a good option. As a general rule, for crit weapons, use viral damage and hunter munitions for powerful slash damage and for status weapons, use Corrosive for Grineer or Gas for Corpus, and these can mitigate those faction's best defensive options.

Thank you 🙏 

Edited by (XB1)oORubberFruitOo