Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mesa Prime Access - Surprise New Item in Prime Accessories!

SilverBones

Greetings, Tenno!

The elves at DE have added a last-minute cosmetic piece to our upcoming Prime Accessories Bundle -- The Mesa Prime Montesa Helmet!

Keyart_MesaPrimeAccessories_1080p_V04.jpg

This first-ever Primed Alt Helmet will give your Fashion Frame some extra holiday swagger! Please note: this late addition is coming as an accessories bonus when Prime Access is live on PC, PS4, and XB1, and next year on Nintendo Switch.

Happy Holidays and see you on the Vallis!

vor 3 Minuten schrieb DawnoftheWhiteFury:

I wonder if this was added because the Tenno accessories weren't getting much traction haha. Regardless this is really cool. Lots of love for Mesa ❤️

yea, sounds like a good reason for me aswell tbh^^'

But good to see this addition to the Accessoires pack! Ty for the information Bear 🙂 

No idea why this is needed, but I never say no to more prime accessories! Just makes an already amazing PAccessories even better, thanks DE!

Addendum: I don't think i'll actually use the alt helm, but more for my money is never a bad thing.

9 minutes ago, Dark_Lugia said:

MMhh, will it stay Prime Access exclusive or will there be a way to farm it or is there a chance for it to be in alerts?

Nothing that costs real money will be sold in game. I will instantly drop my support if this were to happen.

Thanks DE for taking notice of our complaints! Awesome as always! 😉

Just now, (PS4)XileSigma said:

Unless this is farmable too I can see this pissing off a lot of people, baro would be a better solution to include the new Helm in ,lest ye take the black eye for making a specific frame cosmetic, that is only available for the next 3 months... A microtransaction. 

Those entitled people will have to deal with it or just remember that this is what keep the game they play entirely free.

48 minutes ago, [DE]Bear said:

Greetings, Tenno!

The elves at DE have added a last-minute cosmetic piece to our upcoming Prime Accessories Bundle -- The Mesa Prime Montesa Helmet!

Keyart_MesaPrimeAccessories_1080p_V04.jpg

This first-ever Primed Alt Helmet will give your Fashion Frame some extra holiday swagger! Please note: this late addition is coming as an accessories bonus when Prime Access is live on PC, PS4, and XB1, and next year on Nintendo Switch.

Happy Holidays and see you on the Vallis!

oh damn a primed helmet? somebody on steam buy it for me

1 minute ago, (PS4)XileSigma said:

Unless this is farmable too I can see this pissing off a lot of people, baro would be a better solution to include the new Helm in ,lest ye take the black eye for making a specific frame cosmetic, that is only available for the next 3 months... A microtransaction. 

Who cares if their pissed off. Accessories bundle has always been exclusive.

Archived