Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mesa Prime Access - Surprise New Item in Prime Accessories!

SilverBones

Not sure what the controversy about. But even before the addition, this pack was already a buy for me. Although I only buy Prime Access to support DE and Warframe and the items in it are just a bonus. Unlike other games... there's not much else to sink money into (gambling) so PA is a good excuse for me to drop money.

Tbh i dont really mind prime alt helmets as prime access at all. Sure, alt helmets are usually something you can get for free ingame, but the same can be said for other cosmetics (like the ones baro brings). Meanwhile, we have a bunch of prime armor sets, syandanas, and a couple sigils that are only available thru prime access. This really isnt much different, its just another prime cosmetic that is prime access only. I definitely wouldn't mind farm-able prime helmets in the future however, apart form this one cuz that would be unfair to ppl who bought it.

What im trying to get at is that prime versions of regular things aren't anything new. There was edo armor and edo prisma which could both be gotten for plat (which can be farmed for free) and for ducats. Then came edo prime, only available thru prime access. I dont really see prime alt helmets any differently. Normal alt helmet cosmetic = free ingame. Prime alt helmet cosmetic = prime access. Not to mention we've had tennogen alt helmets for ages (though those are a lot cheaper admittedly).

17 hours ago, LupisV0lk said:

No i Called them out for that they are.

Especially since people whined and moaned about the PA and DE gave us an extra item, failing to see how that is "quote" a cash grab.

I said it felt like a cash grab because it was a last minute addition of a product designed to boost sales that was not clearly defined within the context of Prime Accessories.

My second post was succinct as to why both sides on the Helm debate would be upset if clarification was not given.

Steve responded and clarified on Twitter this morning.  Bravo.  Call me whatever you want.  This was business.

And now Steve and company will likely get my $ because he allows himself to be so accessible and responsive...not easy and not taken for granted.

Thank You, DE Steve

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

I said it felt like a cash grab because it was a last minute addition of a product designed to boost sales that was not clearly defined within the context of Prime Accessories.

My second post was succinct as to why both sides on the Helm debate would be upset if clarification was not given.

Steve responded and clarified on Twitter this morning.  Bravo.  Call me whatever you want.  This was business.

tenor.gif?itemid=4048020

On 2018-12-17 at 11:39 PM, (PS4)cdzbrbr said:

Those entitled people will have to deal with it or just remember that this is what keep the game they play entirely free.

Those entitled people don't want to see this game move an inch towards StarWars BF2 / FO76 / Fifa 😛

On 2018-12-17 at 4:52 PM, [DE]Bear said:

Greetings, Tenno!

The elves at DE have added a last-minute cosmetic piece to our upcoming Prime Accessories Bundle -- The Mesa Prime Montesa Helmet!

Keyart_MesaPrimeAccessories_1080p_V04.jpg

This first-ever Primed Alt Helmet will give your Fashion Frame some extra holiday swagger! Please note: this late addition is coming as an accessories bonus when Prime Access is live on PC, PS4, and XB1, and next year on Nintendo Switch.

Happy Holidays and see you on the Vallis!

I don't suppose Glyphs for the alt helm is to much to ask for? 

En 17/12/2018 a las 19:52, [DE]Bear dijo:

Greetings, Tenno!

The elves at DE have added a last-minute cosmetic piece to our upcoming Prime Accessories Bundle -- The Mesa Prime Montesa Helmet!

This first-ever Primed Alt Helmet will give your Fashion Frame some extra holiday swagger! Please note: this late addition is coming as an accessories bonus when Prime Access is live on PC, PS4, and XB1, and next year on Nintendo Switch.

Happy Holidays and see you on the Vallis!

in Ps4 helmet is missing

19 minutes ago, (PS4)Luki-Sifu said:

i bought

Hey! I just checked your account and saw that the Montesa Helmet is in your Inventory. But I see that you do not own Mesa Prime which is why you cannot see it in your Arsenal if you're attempting to put it on (non-prime) Mesa. It is a primed accessory for Mesa Prime, therefor it can only be equipped on her. 

Once you get Mesa Prime (either by purchasing or farming her!) you will be able to equip it on her in the Arsenal 🙂

2 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Hey! I just checked your account and saw that the Montesa Helmet is in your Inventory. But I see that you do not own Mesa Prime which is why you cannot see it in your Arsenal if you're attempting to put it on (non-prime) Mesa. It is a primed accessory for Mesa Prime, therefor it can only be equipped on her. 

Once you get Mesa Prime (either by purchasing or farming her!) you will be able to equip it on her in the Arsenal 🙂

Hey Danielle, 

The Mesa Prime glyph isn't showing up in the forums. Just thought I'd try and let you know, as I'm sure you are fully aware. 

Thank you. 

hace 1 minuto, [DE]Danielle dijo:

Thank you so much Danielle, sorry, i thought i was able to use it in normal Mesa and as I don't have Mesa prime i was worried. Thanks again, Happy Holidays

1 hour ago, (XB1)RDeschain82 said:

Hey Danielle, 

The Mesa Prime glyph isn't showing up in the forums. Just thought I'd try and let you know, as I'm sure you are fully aware. 

Thank you. 

Hi hi!! Oh I'm sure we can fix that up tomorrow 🙂 I will notify the team to get that updated, thanks for letting us know. 

1 hour ago, (PS4)Luki-Sifu said:

Thank you so much Danielle, sorry, i thought i was able to use it in normal Mesa and as I don't have Mesa prime i was worried. Thanks again, Happy Holidays

You're very welcome! Sorry for the confusion, glad we got it all sorted ^.^ 

Happy Holidays to you as well! 

في 18/12/2018 في 01:52 ، قال [DE] Bear:

تحياتي ، تينو!

مجموعة رؤوس خوذات مونتانا (Mesa Prime Montesa)!

سيعطي هذا الخثول مرة واحدة من أي وقت مضى ، إطار الموضة الخاص بك بعض اختيارات الإجازة الإضافية! يرجى الملاحظة: تأتي هذه الإضافة النهائية عند انتهاء برنامج الوصول المباشر مباشر على أجهزة الكمبيوتر الشخصية و PS4 و XB1 ، وفي العام القادم على Nintendo Switch.

أعيادا سعيدة ونراكم في فاليس!

The price of this accessory pack is so padded by the boosters as to make it unaffordable for me. If this pack were to cost $20 and just had the cosmetics and some Platinum, I would absolutely buy it - just like I did the Nova Prime Accessory Pack. $20 for some shiny armor was a little steep, but I justified it by the fact that I needed some Platinum anyway. $60 for a Frame-specific helmet and some Operator stuff? And then boosters which I could purchase on my own outside of this pack if I desired? It's not overpriced, it's just overpadded.

I really wish we could just buy these things a la carte, or just have modest amounts of Platinum added to them. If you calculate the prices of the items that can be bought elsewhere from the Prime Access packs (the boosters and the Platinum), the boosters and Platinum actually represent more of the price tag than the items that the pack is billed on. To me, it's like being asked to pay $40 for a $20 item and a $20 bill. Why wouldn't I just pay you $20 for the thing I actually want?

Archived