Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help with Nova speed build

gitface

Question

So I'm trying to do a speed Nova build and from what I gather its as simple as:

1:  Lower your strength below 100%

2:  Press power 4

3:  Run head first into wall.

This is what I've been experimenting with before committing forma / potatoes to a final build.  It seems when I press power 4 my speed does not change and continue to move at the same speed.

azcimu.jpg

7 answers to this question

Well that explains it then [slaps head]

I'd convinced myself that it was the nova, that's what you get form barely playing either from.

So....

Making the bads really fast and getting to me quicker, I'm on the right track with low strength, lots of range.

21 minutes ago, gitface said:

Well that explains it then [slaps head]

I'd convinced myself that it was the nova, that's what you get form barely playing either from.

So....

Making the bads really fast and getting to me quicker, I'm on the right track with low strength, lots of range.

Remember that Overextended is only there to lower your strength, Molecular prime is only affected by duration, the more the wave lasts, the more range it covers.

Speed nova build is to make enemies arrive faster so your team can kill more, her 4 is an area of effect slow that speeds up when power is below 100% If you are looking for a speed build, you are looking for a Volt 2 Build, which is maximized power strength, or a Nezha Slide Build, which is max strength and maglev.