Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What I would Change for Nekros

Grimmstyler

I'd  change Soul Punch.

I'd make Soul Punch spawn a Shadow of the Enemy right next to the Enemy it was casted on.

Soul Punch would Override any 1 of existing Shadows by exchanging a Shadow with which enemy Soul Punch was casted on.

Remove that awful ragdoll.. Instead, Knock Back and Halve the Targets Health, Infinitely..(Half the enemy they were with their Soul). 

Then..

Soul Punching a Allied Shadow could remove a unwanted Shadow.

Soul Punching an Allied Shadow would also AOE a Puncture Proc, Stagger and add a weaknesses spot (like Banshee Sonar).

Then for Shadows I would change  Health Bar Color to Outlined Nekros Energy Color.. And make Shadows more Translucent with innate Punch Thru.

Edited by Grimmstyler

36 minutes ago, Grimmstyler said:

I'd only change Soul Punch.

I'd make Soul Punch spawn a Shadow of the Enemy right next to the Enemy it was casted on.

Soul Punch would Override any 1 of existing Shadows by exchanging a Shadow with which enemy Soul Punch was casted on.

Remove that awful ragdoll.. Instead, Knock Back and Halve the Targets Health, Infinitely..(Half the enemy they were with their Soul). 

Then..

Soul Punching a Allied Shadow could remove a unwanted Shadow.

Soul Punching an Allied Shadow would also AOE a Puncture Proc, Stagger and add a weaknesses spot (like Banshee Sonar).

Dont forget actually improving Allied Shadow's dmg. Nekros' shadows doesnt have enough dps there.

3 hours ago, XenMaster said:

Dont forget actually improving Allied Shadow's dmg. Nekros' shadows doesnt have enough dps there.

I'm pretty sure Shadows scale with enemy level.. They are copies. Ability Strength effects Health/Damage.

You might have add Ability Strength for extra Health/Damage.. And let the Shadows die to Spawn current Enemy Levels your Nekro killed. 

Only kills by your Nekro can spawn Shadows..

So if the last enemy you killed was level 60.. And enemy level is 100.. Your casted Shadow would be level 60..

Recasting Shadows while Shadows are still alive keep them at the same level also..

Edited by Grimmstyler

50 minutes ago, Grimmstyler said:

I'm pretty sure Shadows scale with enemy level.. They are copies. Ability Strength effects Health/Damage.

You might have add Ability Strength for extra Health/Damage.. And let the Shadows die to Spawn current Enemy Levels your Nekro killed. 

Only kills by your Nekro can spawn Shadows..

So if the last enemy you killed was level 60.. And enemy level is 100.. Your casted Shadow would be level 60..

Recasting Shadows while Shadows are still alive keep them at the same level also..

Whispers "moar buff pls DE". 🙂