Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Guns re-work, re-design and odd things.

Juggernog234

First of all, everything else is going to be from all of you, I encountered something that I am not sure if it is a bug or on purpose, the Titron Arca hammer has the ability to generate a charge that multiplies the base ground slam damage per every successful kill with it, and with Shattering storm in the Stance slot the Smashing Fury combo makes, with the first ground slam before the two upper hits, the same multiplied damage just that with a slight increase being affected by a porcentage of the other total damage, counting the mods.

Second and last is that the War heavy blade design does not convince me, maybe we can change it if DE is ok with that. Here I let two images, one from the actual War design and other from a sword seen in Prince of Persia: The Warrior Within. I do not want to make any bad by placing it and I apologize if it is not good, remember, the sword is called Spider Sword from Prince of Persia: The Warrior Within. The image is taken from Neoseeker and it is extracted from the one named in the watermark. The one from the War heavy blade is taken from the Steam forums.

SpiderSword4_302830_YsF2u.jpg              966C3DB6AF7A453D566AB3F282D2FE3CBEEE26F0

20 minutes ago, Juggernog234 said:

Second and last is that the War heavy blade design does not convince me, maybe we can change it if DE is ok with that. Here I let two images, one from the actual War design and other from a sword seen in Prince of Persia: The Warrior Within. I do not want to make any bad by placing it and I apologize if it is not good, remember, the sword is called Spider Sword from Prince of Persia: The Warrior Within. The image is taken from Neoseeker and it is extracted from the one named in the watermark. The one from the War heavy blade is taken from the Steam forums.

SpiderSword4_302830_YsF2u.jpg              966C3DB6AF7A453D566AB3F282D2FE3CBEEE26F0

@Firetempest answered your comment on the Arca Titron

2ndly, just because you are dissatisfied by the look of something, is not any reason for that thing to change. That is very entitled of you to think that, you, with your small voice on the internet, have any sway with DE. The War has been out and has been loved for its design for so long now that it would anger more people to change it for you, the small voice on the internet. If you do not like the look of the War, then go buy a skin to cover it up and make it look like something else. Or if you so desire, go commision an artist to make a model for submission to steam to look similar to the image you provided.