Jump to content

Garuda “Blood Altar” 2nd Ability Augment


(PSN)lll-Duckie-lll
 Share

Recommended Posts

I have recently got Garuda and I love her style, she’s really fun like she’s an Adrenaline junkie and isn’t afraid to die, you know what I mean? But anyways, I had an idea for a augment she could possibly have in the future, I would personally love to see it come true. Here is the idea that you only came to read this for:

Bloody Altar: Enemies inside your altar’s radius take bleeding/slash damage and slowed for a short amount of time. Any enemies you kill while standing in the radius of your Altar(s) will give you X amount of energy for every enemy killed.

i would personally love to see this in game and would change Gurada in some ways. I want to know your thoughts and ideas on this it would be very much appreciated! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2018-12-18 at 1:54 AM, Hunter126 said:

I am liking the idea of enemies being afflicted within the radius of the Blood Altar, Though I'd still need to think of this idea/ Also idk why everyone has so much issue with the range, I feel it is fine to have the range it has now.

Of course its because they dont want to spam the ability and they want to move around a lot more

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Ghost--00-- said:

Of course its because they dont want to spam the ability and they want to move around a lot more

It's not even that small. and going for a range mod will make it decent. people are staying it why are they staying in it for so long it can replenish your health in a few seconds.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, (PS4)Ghost--00-- said:

Quite a while and its not about maxing health its about keeping the health regeneration.

it takes like 3 seconds if you triple it, the only reason people would be dying using it is that they must use garuda like a tank.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Hunter126 said:

it takes like 3 seconds if you triple it, the only reason people would be dying using it is that they must use garuda like a tank.

Youre starting to catch on. She could be more tankier if she had the health regen constant on her.

No one is saying shes bad without it, just that shed obviously be more pleasurable with it. Its not gonna turn her into a really op tank but it'll at the very least help her

Edited by (PS4)Ghost--00--
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, (PS4)Ghost--00-- said:

Youre starting to catch on. She could be more tankier if she had the health regen constant on her.

No one is saying shes bad without it, just that shed obviously be more pleasurable with it

No no no, the issue is that they must be using her like a Tank GARUDA ain't a Tank. she was never built to be one, people are using her wrong. That's like saying Volt is a tank.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Hunter126 said:

the issue is that they must be using her like a Tank GARUDA ain't a Tank. she was never built to be one, people are using her wrong. That's like saying Volt is a tank.

Sigh... tankier prehaps was the wrong word more survivalbility is probably easier to understand what i mean, for players who want to play her differently.

 

If you pay closer attention, you keep saying "people are playing her wrong". Which means they are playing her the way that they "want" to be able to play her right? Which explains their request for change

Im not here to debate with you, i just wanted to answer your question on "why players may want increased range on blood altar" not tell you "this is why she should have increased range on blood altar"...

Issue is certainly that people want to play her differently. Im not sure why youre disagreeing with me when i agree with you

Edited by (PS4)Ghost--00--
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Hunter126 said:

No no no, the issue is that they must be using her like a Tank GARUDA ain't a Tank. she was never built to be one, people are using her wrong. That's like saying Volt is a tank.

Unless youre saying she isnt more pleasurable with increased blood altar range which is opinion based, cant tell someone they dont like what they say they like lol. And its fact that more range is obviously considered a benefit, as it reduces the chance of dying.

Edited by (PS4)Ghost--00--
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, (PS4)Ghost--00-- said:

Sigh... tankier prehaps was the wrong word more survivalbility is probably easier to understand what i mean, for players who want to play her differently.

 

If you pay closer attention, you keep saying "people are playing her wrong". Which means they are playing her the way that they "want" to be able to play her right? Which explains their request for change

Im not here to debate with you, i just wanted to answer your question on "why players may want increased range on blood altar" not tell you "this is why she should have increased range on blood altar"...

Issue is certainly that people want to play her differently. Im not sure why youre disagreeing with me when i agree with you

When I say she is played wrong I mean every warframe is played using a certain playstyle and I'm aware many people go for tanking but I just want to point out she's meant to be played using a different playstyle and counter-argue it so people understand that' she's by no means a tank.

 

17 minutes ago, (PS4)Ghost--00-- said:

Unless youre saying she isnt more pleasurable with increased blood altar range which is opinion based, cant tell someone they dont like what they say they like lol. And its fact that more range is obviously considered a benefit, as it reduces the chance of dying.

It reduces chances of dying but it reduces her damage buff as well, One of the things about Garuda is she's at her best when she's at low health relative to her max health. I'm not gonna stop them from using Garuda the tanky way but if they keep dying and complain about it maybe they should reconsider the playstyle or reconsider what warframe to bring. Especially since if they want to keep healing they can throw in 3 Blood Altars and it heals her quick enough or make them intersect and they can heal in a second.

 

people who do end up using her and Blood Altar like that may have missed the point of Blood Altar.

Edited by Hunter126
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...